The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Russ got more value than Kawhi nowadays man. Cant count on that dude for nothing. Whoever said hes the worst superstar was completely right.

Anyone with common sense knows that Bronny is there for marketing purposes. LeBron deserved the right to play with his son and have him drafted to the same team. Bron has made the NBA and Nike billions so, I was all for the Lakers drafting Bronny.

But yeah, if he’s on that court, his actual skills are going to be critiqued like everyone else’s

Bron was at them bmf parties in Cancun lmao

IMG_1026.jpeg

… Yet Russell getting passed around season after season… again, Kawhi plays the SAME amount of games as Embiid year after year :lol: :rofl:

Bro missed that entire season a couple years back and has been injured the last 2 playoffs and coudnt even go for the Oly’s. Not to mention hes the king of load management.

Now he injured, again.

Anyone with common sense knows that Bronny is there for marketing purposes. LeBron deserved the right to play with his son and have him drafted to the same team. Bron has made the NBA and Nike billions so, I was all for the Lakers drafting Bronny.

But yeah, if he’s on that court, his actual skills are going to be critiqued like everyone else’s

This legit crazy. :lol:

Bro missed that entire season a couple years back and has been injured the last 2 playoffs and coudnt even go for the Oly’s. Not to mention hes the king of load management.

Now he injured, again.

I mean, he did tear his ACL. Kevin Durant has been injury prone the past 5 years too. He’s played the same exact amount of games as Kawhi since 2018. They’ve both played 290 games:lol: :lol:

Again, Embiid is equally as injury prone and plays less or about the same amount of games. And Embiid is always injured around or after the all-star break. I don’t hear anyone saying he should retire

Last edited:
Russ got more value than Kawhi nowadays man. Cant count on that dude for nothing. Whoever said hes the worst superstar was completely right.
Nah man. Russ getting passed around like Brittany Renner. 6 teams in the last 7 years. Disgusting playoff record.

Comparing the two is insanity.

I mean, he did tear his ACL. Kevin Durant has been injury prone the past 5 years too. He’s played the same exact amount of games as Kawhi since 2018. They’ve both played 290 games:lol: :lol:

Again, Embiid is equally as injury prone and plays less or about the same amount of games. And Embiid is always injured around or after the all-star break. I don’t hear anyone saying he should retire
BUT THEY ALL SHOULD RETIRE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom