The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Yall keep babying these young folks, that's why they feel entitled.

Stop being scared to hold them accountable and make them meet expectations.

So worried about their feelings and all.

Imagine someone like Ben Simmons or Deandre Ayton telling you to pay for a $5000 restaurant tab or carry their musky practice jersey after they just lost 50+ games the previous season. Man if you don’t get! :lol:

It’s early but scoot/miller shaping up to be my worst take since Beas/Rose

Hopefully all the Hornets can stay healthy. Legitimate point, wing, and center on the roster.
Same with me man. I thought Brandon Miller was going to be more Cam Reddish level, but he’s really a Paul George potential type of player. I was completely wrong

I knew B Miller could hoop I just questioned his decision making and off the court behavior after that incident…His involvement was so dumb I couldn’t trust yo :lol:

And I saw like a 2 minute clip of Scoot in the G League with that poor jumper and I was like yeah… buddy can’t shoot a lick.

Scoot wasn’t a short guard who looked “special” like Ja, DRose, or even a Dennis Smith.

I saw Scoot draft day outfit and knew buddy wasn’t serious:lol: :lol: :lol: Clyde Frazier or Calvin Murphy wouldn’t have even worn that joint :lol:

w O r S t Z.
F a N z.

IMG_1727.jpeg

Sellouts =/= who's actually coming thru the turnstiles.

We have eyes and see how sparse them Heat crowds are. Hell they weren't even "selling out" like that when I was going to the Heatles games back in the day.

All we doin is watchin Kyshawn and Bub for some nice plays here and there, hoping Sarr has a 30 point game or two, and get some positive JP highlights. Bilal heads up the nasty block department. That's it. Anybody else will prolly be traded or gone by this time next year.

Wizards are tanking. I hope we're eliminated as soon as possible to essentially solidify a top 5 pick in this loaded draft.

Back
Top Bottom