The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Alex Caruso, Lu Dort, Cason Wallace, and Andrew Wiggins have a group chat together. I know they’re not in there sharing defensive tips it’s probably just a homies chat grouped like that, but I still like it

I haven’t liked what I’ve seen on-court from him since he’s been with the Clippers, but if he’s getting suspended it probably means there’s still off-court issues with him too. And that sucks for reasons beyond just basketball.

I haven’t liked what I’ve seen on-court from him since he’s been with the Clippers, but if he’s getting suspended it probably means there’s still off-court issues with him too. And that sucks for reasons beyond just basketball.
He never got officially suspended by the league for what he did, so this is it coming down.

Some dudes just can't get right.

He never got officially suspended by the league for what he did, so this is it coming down.
Oh ok.

Told yall Mans an alleged woman beater . Multiple times on top of his other issues .. . He ain’t going to make it far in the league with that . Not something he can just cut off and on lol

Back
Top Bottom