The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

I don't blame teams for optimization. I will say, basketball always seemed cooler because of all the individual playstyles and the unique types of scorers there were. There does come a point where I personally find it a little bland that everyone runs the same stuff and takes the same shots

I don't blame teams for optimization. I will say, basketball always seemed cooler because of all the individual playstyles and the unique types of scorers there were. There does come a point where I personally find it a little bland that everyone runs the same stuff and takes the same shots

Everyone has always ran the same stuff though minus like a handful of teams.

I will say that hearing older coaches talk that there wasn't as much variation in play calling like people believe it was in the past.

However, the offensive focus was more diverse due to different skillsets being valued at different times in history.

Back
Top Bottom