The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

He looks like Mudiay 2.0 so far.
this is the comp I had for him after seeing him last year.

another guy who was billed as athletic and got to the league and looked regular.

plus he doesn't have the skills to fall back on, he's just an above average athlete he can't shoot or dribble.

Shams really did a number on Woj. Starting to feel for that dude. You can tell he didn't want to retire

Nah, he's a good athlete with a strong frame but not elite level. Doesn't have Ja's explosiveness or Fox's speed.

He looks like Mudiay 2.0 so far.
Right. The compared him to Westbrook on the Clippers broadcast last night and I was thinking that I don’t see Scoot in that tier of athlete.

Also, in a similar vein, I don't see Dwight Howard getting his jersey retired in Orlando, even thought it should be. He had the greatest career of any Magic player (while playing for them), and it's not like Shaq left on good terms either, yet he got his jersey retired.
Dwight will get recognized by the Magic but it’ll take a while …The jersey retirement gon be like when he 62 :lol:

:smh:

Haven’t watched much of scoot, but it hasn’t been pretty when I did.

It’s that bad already? What’s he missing other than jump shot/feel?
Either Injuries or his burst/athleticism was overrated…He supposed to be the a super athletic PG but it’s not translating to the league ….The Mudiay kinda problem

I was telling folks yo ain’t like that when they was saying the mid trio of Scoot/Simons/Sharpe was too good to bring in Herro :lol: :smh:

I wonder if some of the more salacious stories about Dwight’s personal life are impacting his Magic Jersey being retired?

Or is that stuff not really known by people who don’t closely follow the NBA?

Back
Top Bottom