The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Ridiculous statement:lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially when white agents have been taking advantage for DECADES. As well as the NCAA profiting… FOR DECADES.

Look at the anger and jealousy Rich Paul created

You just ignored 60+ years of sports history and blamed black folks :lol:
Not a ridiculous statement, this concept in this industry is 200% being spearheaded by black people.

Two wrongs don't make a right this is predatory lending as plain as day.

we're still doing the Pelicans thing?
IMG_0392.gif

Stay humble

Not a ridiculous statement, this concept in this industry is 200% being spearheaded by black people.

Two wrongs don't make a right this is predatory lending as plain as day.

Y’all shameful :lol: :lol:

Drew Weatherford (former FSU QB) and his group been doing it. There’s another group from the south (I think Alabama) that literally got sued in like 2022. I need to find the article. Try again

These guys have been doing it even before NIL deals but y’all like to lie a lot.

Look up Big League Advance

They hemmed Fernando Tatis up years ago. Sports Agency’s doing cash advances based on future earning potential is nothing new. But black folks are the biggest “loan sharks” of them all according to you guys :rofl:

Last edited:
Y’all shameful :lol: :lol:

Drew Weatherford (former FSU QB) and his group been doing it. There’s another group from the south (I think Alabama) that literally got sued in like 2022. I need to find the article. Try again

These guys have been doing it even before NIL deals but y’all like to lie a lot.

Look up Big League Advance

Noticed that I said IN THIS INDUSTRY. I hadn't heard about this for basketball until it came across my desk. It's not some new/novel concept either all I can tell you is that when it came to the NBA, it was being led by black people. Not pointing fingers but ill steelo ill steelo is right from my experience

Other people doing it doesn't make it OK.

This really isn't worth a back and forth though it's a terrible idea full stop no one should do it.

Back
Top Bottom