The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

1st rd draft picks will have recouped his 5MIL before their 4th season. That's easy money. Hopefully guys who know they are going to be lottery picks know better. I always assumed this was the case anyways, with the agents though, that they just fronted them the money and got it back later but in perpetuity is crazy

Highly profitable but morally bankrupt. Black people leading this too :smh:

Ridiculous statement:lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially when white agents have been taking advantage for DECADES. As well as the NCAA profiting… FOR DECADES.

Look at the anger and jealousy Rich Paul created

You just ignored 60+ years of sports history and blamed black folks :lol:

Ridiculous statement:lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially when white agents have been taking advantage for DECADES. As well as the NCAA profiting… FOR DECADES.

Look at the anger and jealousy Rich Paul created

You just ignored 60+ years of sports history and blamed black folks :lol:

I think you’re reading too deeply into the statement. Scammers come in all shades but I mentioned the NBA dudes dad as an example and then the OG story about perk.

Ain’t nobody blaming all black people.

8:44 mark down 2 and on the ft line with 1 second left the Rockets perfectly executed the miss on purpose, get the offensive rebound, make a basket to go to ot.

I’m not believing it because they are so underathletic and small (but fat) but the Thunder rookies be doing stuff out there

Amen’s jumper form on that 3… yikes

Cason looks like this year gonna be an emphasis on handling the ball more.

Love Hartenstein’s passing its gonna be a huge connector vs Giddey killing possessions spamming the spin button

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican some good 3rd/extra/buy2get1free/0step step throughs. Dieng’s may be one of the best I’ve seen. Our generation thought we had to awkwardly jump off of 2 feet everytime

Need to see continued increase in volume of 3s from Dubb (like 7 per game) and Chet can give me 4.5 attempts per

Look at the handle man :lol:
Coming from a man that doesn’t pay his debts!
IMG_0406.gif

Just caught up with the Clutch NBA Playoffs show last night. Been a good watch thus far, very interesting having Harlan on this. I like how they don't spend too much time profiling each player and jump around to different playoff series from last season. I also just saw yesterday that Pat Bev is in Tel Aviv. So he really chose to play there? Did Bucks drop him and he didn't want to see if other teams wanted him or what?

Back
Top Bottom