The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

I mean he's acting like a bully to his baby moms on camera, he's clearly in the wrong and not everything is some racial trap of her calling "foul play" when he see him doing it.

To flip it, a lot of these guys think cause they are rich and famous they can treat these women any way they want, then they're only sorry if it comes back around.

Even worse is he's doing this in front of his kid.

He is completely at fault here. 100%. What I was saying wasn't meant to excuse his behavior.

But the fact remains, showing THAT type of behavior to THEM writes a different story than if he did it to one of our women.

He is foul for what he did.

Rockets fans (or anyone else who remembers) - was there a sustained period of time last season when both Green and Alp played really well together?

My recollection is that Green’s impressive run toward the end of the season was when was Sengun was injured.

very pleased to see Snyder take the preseason seriously and playing all of the starters to start the 2nd half.

They need the work

Rockets fans (or anyone else who remembers) - was there a sustained period of time last season when both Green and Alp played really well together?

My recollection is that Green’s impressive run toward the end of the season was when was Sengun was injured.
There was a small stretch right before Sengun got hurt early in the winning streak where they both were playing well. I think it gets overblown their lack of chemistry. Our win streak actually started when Amen was 100% and was able to get regular minutes. It just happened to be also when Sengun was out. In my opinion

Nice to finally play with a real PG.
Was Cade slander necessary?

14r6hc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom