The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

1728404110778.png

Sure.

I'm convinced Filipjno Doc begs the FO to not sign big free agents so he can keep getting credit for mediocre results. 44-38 season incoming. They'll lose in a "hard fought" series that "they shouldn't have even been in"
He’s so great!

Reactions: HIM
Spo been with the Heat for 30 years. Y’all try-hards make me chuckle. He’s as permanent as it gets

You guys want every franchise to have instability and turnover? :lol: :rofl:

Spo been with the Heat for 30 years. Y’all try-hards make me chuckle. He’s as permanent as it gets

You guys want every franchise to have instability and turnover? :lol: :rofl:

Don't want him fired. Just don't think he should be the consensus best coach in the nba just because LeBron won him 2 titles over a decade ago.

Don't want him fired. Just don't think he should be the consensus best coach in the nba just because LeBron won him 2 titles over a decade ago.

Show me coaches that haven’t won without superstars. Larry Brown’s Pistons about the closest.

But, they usually work in tandem

Show me coaches that haven’t won without superstars. Larry Brown’s Pistons about the closest.

But, they usually work in tandem
Mazz and the Celtics just won a title without any superstars.

Matter of fact, they didn’t even have anyone that’s better than Butler or Bam.

Turns out it’s actually better to not win a championship and have the highest win percentage in the history of the league.

Back
Top Bottom