The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

PG ain't going to Orlando
mjlol (1) (1).png

You think Austin forgot about how he treated his sister?

Them Winter Park goons gonna be in the cut every home game
fredo.png
On a underrated the note, the Hawks traded Dejounte to Louisiana KNOWING they just sent Young Boy back to Baton Rouge from Utah :lol:

Nasty Work :smh:

Out of the Warriors, Mavs, Magic and Lakers, Klay would probably take the lowest pay & fewest minutes with the Lakers. Going there would be solely to spite the Warriors.

I dropped by this :lol: he was next door to Vallejo. That store he was doing a promo with has been getting a lot of traction, basically a fancy beer and wine store. It’s not too big either. 50 was up there a few months ago then Paul Wall was there like a month later.

This screams Kobe and Shaq all over again. Lebron in the Kobe role, being in peak physical condition. Harden in the Shaq role showing up out of shape per the usual. Saying they would be ready to go by playoff time. For the most part, Shaq was, Harden runs out of gas every year. As they say on PTI, Harden in the playoffs is like Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas on the mat looking for his mouthpiece every year.

Still bothers me when Wall did this Cowherd went in on Wall, talking about family issues.

I wonder if Blake Griffin regrets not sitting on Celtics bench this year

Who would have thought that out of the old clippers Deandre Jordan would be the only one with a ring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom