The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Went Home Depot. Seen an old head rocking these with blue jeans and a tucked in collar shirt

hoka-bondi-8-cover.jpg

These are actually kinda 🔥 . All the old heads love them, but I see them getting love soon from everybody. Think they going to trend

People will be rocking them by summer. Same way with NB, UA, ASICS, Saloman etc.

Too hard:

IMG_7543.png

These are actually kinda 🔥 . All the old heads love them, but I see them getting love soon from everybody. Think they going to trend

People will be rocking them by summer. Same way with NB, UA, ASICS, Saloman etc.

Too hard:

IMG_7543.png

All y'all ************* in here got jokes about my D.Books, but letting this man run wild in here :smh:

All y'all mother****ers in here got jokes about my D.Books, but letting this man run wild in here :smh:

I like the D Books too. Them grey joints clean :pimp:

It’s ok! I’m right 😇

No chance he falls that far :lol:

That'd be the proverbial definition of a steal

A steal in this draft? Or a steal overall? Because this is right where he might’ve been picked in a regular draft. Probably lower tbh lol

I've read and listened to a bunch of analysis on the finals. im zeroing in on a pick.

I really would like to see boston lose, and I despite him being a giant ******* Luka is one of my favorite players to watch.

I think the 2022 Mavs vs GSW is the frame to view this series through.

GSW spacing and ball movement, they are able to pick on Luka on defense and tire him out.

and GSW could go to a switching defense and take away Luka's passing and force him to be a volume scorer. leaving him gassed down the stretch of games.

the problem for is boston;
-they don't pass it as well, aren't as a smart
-are not mentally tough as that GSW team.
- and they don't have a top end singular offensive game breaker like Curry.

on the plus side, Boston should be able to take Kyrie out of the series, they got tons of good guard defenders, Jrue and no one to pick on. I expect Kyrie to be hit and miss this series.

So imo this Dallas case comes down to Luka and the Dallas defense

Is the defense good enough to expose Boston's lack of passing and offensive execution down the stretch?

and can Luka carry the Dallas offense and cut their throats in crunch time?

I hope it happens, but im guessing it doesn't.

Ill say Boston in 7,
but it's close to a coin flip for me.

Go Mavs.

I've read and listened to a bunch of analysis on the finals. im zeroing in on a pick.

I really would like to see boston lose, and I despite him being a giant ******* Luka is one of my favorite players to watch.

I think the 2022 Mavs vs GSW is the frame to view this series through.

GSW spacing and ball movement, they are able to pick on Luka on defense and tire him out.

and GSW could go to a switching defense and take away Luka's passing and force him to be a volume scorer. leaving him gassed down the stretch of games.

the problem for is boston;
-they don't pass it as well, aren't as a smart
-are not mentally tough as that GSW team.
- and they don't have a top end singular offensive game breaker like Curry.

on the plus side, Boston should be able to take Kyrie out of the series, they got tons of good guard defenders, Jrue and no one to pick on. I expect Kyrie to be hit and miss this series.

So imo this Dallas case comes down to Luka and the Dallas defense

Is the defense good enough to expose Boston's lack of passing and offensive execution down the stretch?

and can Luka carry the Dallas offense and cut their throats in crunch time?

I hope it happens, but im guessing it doesn't.

Ill say Boston in 7,
but it's close to a coin flip for me.

Go Mavs.
You make me proud to be an AMERICAN. Excellent breakdown from our brotha that hails from the northern most US state of Canada. LFG

I think it’s hilarious that Rob Pelinka gets to hire 3 coaches in 6 years.

I like the JJ hire btw, just think the GM has more impact than any of our coaches have had or will have.

Pelinka been on that Kobe BFF stimulus package for years now.

Back
Top Bottom