The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

I think the closest we can get to the 2004 pistons vs the 2017 warriors is a 2k match :lol:

True you didn't say that, but I wouldn't say that curry is 'more generational'

its just that what curry did was easier to replicate compared to kobe or shaq

what curry did was shoot the ball which as you can see now on a roster such as the mavs or knicks, they have centers who can shoot
what kobe and shaq and duncan did was master their craft in a different way which IMO is more difficult

I mean you can make the argument in either direction.

For as long as people have had arms/hands, shooting has existed.

It took us until the 2010s for someone to shoot SO WELL that the entire approach to the game was changed.

Not quite sure anything is more difficult than THAT but it's all arguable.

They are all legends either way.

I mean you can make the argument in either direction.

For as long as people have had arms/hands, shooting has existed.

It took us until the 2010s for someone to shoot SO WELL that the entire approach to the game was changed.

Not quite sure anything is more difficult than THAT but it's all arguable.

They are all legends either way.
AGREED

by the way DC, I like you as a person, hope u doing gucci

How is Detroit supposed to be scoring enough points? Sheed not taking over like that. I assume they’d have Dray on him too. Ben isn’t doing anything, and Prince probably isn’t either.

How is Detroit supposed to be scoring enough points? Sheed not taking over like that. I assume they’d have Dray on him too. Ben isn’t doing anything, and Prince probably isn’t either.

Everyone gets better as we move further from their careers. I heard damn Evan Turner saying some slick stuff the other day that made me shake my head.

Don't get me started on damn McCants. :lol:

Rebounding and defense wins most championships. Detroit would be clearly the better team in both categories.

They wouldnt beat that KD Warriors team, its literally one of the greatest teams ever. But the other Warriors teams (Currys first chips)? It wouldnt be a wash.

Let’s bring this back…

Greg Olson -

“you can’t “athlete” your way thru only so much”

“I could teach NBA players to be a FS or CB tomorrow”

Rebounding and defense wins most championships. Detroit would be clearly the better team in both categories.

They wouldnt beat that KD Warriors team, its literally one of the greatest teams ever. But the other Warriors teams (Currys first chips)? It wouldnt be a wash.

That Rebounding and defense never saw shooting like that though.

Back
Top Bottom