The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

They're definitely gonna continue to be good for a while but this sort of has a now or never sort of feel to it right now doesn't it?

Like every single variable, outside of the Porzingis injury, has gone their way so far and even with that one, they're gonna start the Finals basically at full strength after the long layoff.

Been the deepest team in the league all season and they had the best odds to win it all in the offseason, everything is aligned for no.19.

A chip would go a long way to solidifying both Jay's places in history, think they'll both get their numbers hung up if they win.

Another Finals L and the discourse will reach a fever pitch and unprecedented nasty levels, especially in regards to Tatum.

You guys going to watch “Clipped”?

I mean I know the story front to back. I feel like there’s no point.

But maybe it’d be good for casuals.

strong cast, and fx usually on point with this type of stuff. interested in a hollywood version retelling of this.
i wonder if they are going to do the sterling cnn interview where he rambles about magic johnson :lol:

Nobody wearing Steve Curry’s in the streets.

Even today, Kobes > Currys

I’d argue under armours main demographic is closer to the people that raided the capitol than what kids think is cool today.

Currys might as well be straight to Marshals specials

show the stats. that’s 2023 and you roll it back thru the decade and it’s steph.

IMG_7309.jpeg

IMG_7309.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

I am watching for the following scenes.

1. I give them FOOD, clothes cars and HOUSES

2. I’m living in a culture and I have to live within the culture

3. You’re perceived as either a Latina or a White Girl.

4. Do you know that I’m mixed?

5. You told me you were going to remove those.

6. You’re supposed to be a delicate WHITE or Latina girl

7. I want you to love them privately.

8. I’m sorry that you’re still racist in your heart.

9. I’m not a good person in your eyes.

10. You’re just a big fighter.

11. And Don’t bring Him to My Games

12. If my girl can’t do what I want I don’t want the girl

FX does make good shows.

But if this is like the OJ one. I’ll pass. (Couldn’t get thru the first episodes of that one)

Rather watch a true life documentary. Not actors. OJ Made in America was amazing.

So, the Klutch contingency of the Lakers front office has had 9 - 1 hour or so interviews, via the Mind the Game Pod with Bron feeling out JJ and being light years ahead showing us all how a coaching search/interview works at the professional sports level. How many interviews did the rest of the Lakers front office have with JJ as a matter of pro forma after Bron has already hired JJ? And, Bron has brought Windhorst back on board to put out that Bron has nothing to do with the coach being hired.

Or did the non-Klutch contingency of the front office, just watch the podcast as the interviews and say, Bron did our work for us and interviewed JJ well.

FX does make good shows.

But if this is like the OJ one. I’ll pass. (Couldn’t get thru the first episodes of that one)

Rather watch a true life documentary. Not actors. OJ Made in America was amazing.
What turned you off in the first episodes? I think it does pick up later

Felt like Sarah Paulson and Vance's performances make it worth it at the end. (Well Sterling Brown and Nathan Lane too)

i def don't think JJ will be a yes man,
that's why I see this going badly.

one thing I think separating JJ Reddick from Nash, is JJ seems like he can tap into being a jerk and being a confrontational guy.

Nash has always been known as a super nice and super supportive guy.
Lebron basically promoted himself to assistant coach

Generational.

Steph Curry could never…

show the stats. that’s 2023 and you roll it back thru the decade and it’s steph.

IMG_7312.jpeg

IMG_7309.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom