The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in how this will play out for Steph though if he really doesn't end up getting Finals MVP again. I think Draymond and Iggy are clearly 1 & 2 right now.

Exactly. He can retire as a tier 2 superstar and a top 20 SF of all time.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Lebby's game doesn't age well with time. Dude out there looking like 2016 Vince Carter without the jumper and jumping ability.

giphy.gif

LeBron needs to add something else to his game at this point in his career.  Either perfect a post game or get midrange jumper that's stuck on automatic.  Only way one can age gracefully in this game is to continue to make adjustments.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Lebby's game doesn't age well with time. Dude out there looking like 2016 Vince Carter without the jumper and jumping ability.
this was obvious dudes really thought  he was going to turn into karl malone and last till his late 30s. hes almost done. dude has more then 45000 mins on that body. more then jordan had his entire career iirc. only so many minute one can play at elite levels. 

Last edited:

LeBron needs to add something else to his game at this point in his career.  Either perfect a post game or get midrange jumper that's stuck on automatic.  Only way one can age gracefully in this game is to continue to make adjustments.
Hes doing fine man. How did Magic's game age in 91?

He needs to learn from Kobe and MJ.

I've been saying this for almost 3-5 seasons now. He's never needed a post game, more than a mid-range.

Part of what made MJ truly unstoppable, especially during the later parts of his career was the fadeaway. The guy was almost automatic from the mid-range.

I'm interested in how this will play out for Steph though if he really doesn't end up getting Finals MVP again. I think Draymond and Iggy are clearly 1 & 2 right now.

Provided the MVP is a Warrior, I guarantee you Curry couldnt care less.

Well maybe not care less. But he would care much less than most NTers though, thats for sure.

Provided the MVP is a Warrior, I guarantee you Curry couldnt care less.

Well maybe not care less. But he would care much less than most NTers though, thats for sure.

I know he doesn't care just the masses and media. But I know on here other people's titles have been discredited somewhat cause they didn't have a Finals MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom