The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors shot chart:

CkPGgS0XAAEnqhh

Cavs shot chart:

CkPGgTWW0AUpS5P
Crazy mang

69 minutes played for JR, 9 shots attempted :rofl:

Bron is moron for getting TT that contract. He made his own bed in this situation...unless he leaves again :nerd: :lol:

Friends of mine are saying LeBron should take the vet minimum that would allow Cle to bring in another star.

At first, I liked Steph Curry. Now, I can't stand him as much as Draymond. He's not humble and him chewing on his mouthpiece is super annoying and also disgusting. 

pretty much. The Warriors destroyed basketball. You can beat, even dominate, them in every way but they will out-3 you by 16 for 48 prs and still win
Isn't this the truth. Everyone thinks they're a 3 point shooter nowadays and pickup games aren't actual basketball anymore. 

At first, I liked Steph Curry. Now, I can't stand him as much as Draymond. He's not humble and him chewing on his mouthpiece is super annoying and also disgusting. 

Idk why it took ppl so long to see that hes not humble at all. However of all the things i hate bout him, the mouthpiece thing was never one of them

I dont know how many games it would take for the Cavaliers to beat the Warriors four times....

But I know for damn sure it isnt 5.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom