The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RFG said the Global Elite have King James on top though....you still thinking GSW though?

Did u hear his predictions for the pacquiao fight?? Lmao

Dude be be spittin some real **** but he also spits a bunch of bull

Last edited:
Cavs are strictly outmatched... Just in coaching, depth, and bench alone... I really dont see how the Cavs can win the series. Unless Lebron goes to a level we never seen before.

- Warriors plays both ways... Cavs don't...
- If you breakdown each player position match up. Warriors win except maybe in the SF position.
- Warriors bench over Cavs bench
- Kerr over Lue
- Warriors with home court advantage, not to mention they play well on the road.

I just dont see it happening for Lebron... Not this year. His only hope is that the Warriors suffer a key injury with one of their top 3... Or for Curry and Klay to have an off series.

2-5... Not sure what it does to his legacy... But there's an argument there. It's not like his giving away titles. His team just simply ran into a better well coached team... People make it sound like it's okay to lose in the playoffs than in the Finals. The guy making the Finals that match is already amazing enough. But he is the modern era version of Wilt and maybe even Jerry West.

Cavs need to try their hardest and leave everything on the floor to have a chance with this one... They need to run Klay and Curry off the 3pt line, and force the rest to beat them. I will not guard Dray/Iggy/Livi in the perimeter at all... I will take my chances there and shadow Curry and Klay at all times.

GS was outplayed for long stretches of the WCF. the equalizer being the 3 ball. Specifically game 6 & 7. They spent more time behind the thunder then ahead.
Same against the Blazers.

I think lebron goes heavy in the post. Although GS has an advantage from 3, it's not going to be anywhere near the advantage they had against the thunder.

Cleveland has some certified goons. If James jones sees the floor somebody is getting laid out. Lebron will be pulling all the stops for the land.

Let's keep this about the NBA finals
Agreed!

So what does this comment to @Mr S J King have to do with the Finals?
Just change the title of the other thread tomorrow so yall Warriors fans can enjoy winning the West for at least 24hrs
You sound like your gonna cry
laugh.gif
Nothing. It has nothing to do with the Finals.

Gonna go ahead and save us all some time.

[/HallMonitoring]

(expect the same short leash for next season's thread; gotta keep these halls clean)
Dude couldn't even make it past the first page. 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Let's keep this about the NBA finals
Agreed!

So what does this comment to @Mr S J King have to do with the Finals?
Just change the title of the other thread tomorrow so yall Warriors fans can enjoy winning the West for at least 24hrs
You sound like your gonna cry
laugh.gif
Nothing. It has nothing to do with the Finals.

Gonna go ahead and save us all some time.

[/HallMonitoring]

(expect the same short leash for next season's thread; gotta keep these halls clean)
Dude couldn't even make it past the first page. 
mean.gif

roll.gif
Still crying 
roll.gif

GS was outplayed for long stretches of the WCF. the equalizer being the 3 ball. Specifically game 6 & 7. They spent more time behind the thunder then ahead.
Same against the Blazers.

I think lebron goes heavy in the post. Although GS has an advantage from 3, it's not going to be anywhere near the advantage they had against the thunder.

Cleveland has some certified goons. If James jones sees the floor somebody is getting laid out. Lebron will be pulling all the stops for the land.

Lue already said that they are gonna try to beat GS at their own game... Which is a bad move imo. Series will be over quick.

Last thing you want is to speed up the pace, GS thrives off that. Curry and Klay will be running around free and pick their spots.

You've got to be ******* me. Didn't realize the Warriors had outscored the thunder 144-30 from 3 over the last 3 games :x

That's crazy considering they didn't blow them out really. OKC may have been better suited shooting less 3's. Some of the 3's in game 6 & 7 looked very forced.

That's crazy considering they didn't blow them out really. OKC may have been better suited shooting less 3's. Some of the 3's in game 6 & 7 looked very forced.

Exactly, they shot themselves out of it.

They went something crazy like 6-41 on there last 41 attempts from 3.

I'm gonna be so sick if JR and Shump get a ring. I hope the Dubs seal the deal in 6.

Question from JvG: Why is it whenever someone plays tough defense on someone else, and they force bad shots (and miss), we have to use the "he chocked" narrative? RE: KD Choking. 

dont know if this was posted but it is true that verejao wins a ring regardless? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom