The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriors defended home court.  Cavs turn.

All good.
Not all good if they continue that LeBron iso ball.

The reason the Cavs' offense was so potent in the East playoffs was because there was movement, both ball and player.

Now that has faded into Bolivian.

Cavs would've had trouble even if their offense wasn't so stagnant, now it's a complete joke.

Cavs shot chart:

CkPGgTWW0AUpS5P

The red wedding. :x

Not cool, dude. :smh:

How sick are KD and Westbrook must be feeling? SMH ...

Not sure how sick they could be, and the series would be in reverse if OKC was playing. Russ would shoot them out the game as KD bows down to Lebron. More than anything they should be sick from choking.

Last edited:
I'm hearing all this talk about how the Dubs are benefitting from having guys like Barbosa and Livingston have their moments, and I can't help but feel like (and stop me if you've heard me say this before, about someone else :nerd: ):

There's a REASON the CLE is not having shining moments from maybe Delly or JR Swish or maybe even Jefferson or Tristan.

Watching GSW is watching team basketball; watching the Cavs is... not.

Really its that simple. Really good example to show kids...do this (dubs) not this (cavs)

All good.

The reason the Cavs' offense was so potent in the East playoffs was because there was movement, both ball and player.

Cavs would've had trouble even if their offense wasn't so stagnant, now it's a complete joke.

Like how did this happen?

Every possession is a clear out they ain't emmm running pick and roll.

Its nuts.

All good.

I don't think the Cav's want to do ISO ball (I think Lue was just covering his teams *** defending it) I really think part of GS strategy is to force them into ISO ball,. GS has played great defense these first two games

Not sure how sick they could be, and the series would be in reverse if OKX was playing. Russ would shoot them out the game as KD bows down to Lebron. More than anything they should be sick from choking.
Nope OKC would have washed them as well. 

Steph only played 25 mins tonight and Klay has scored 26 points over two games.

They're gonna go off at least once over the next few games.

Warriors looked kinda bored out there by the end. Like it was a regular season game in November and that there was 70 games left to play.

The Golden State Warriors put on another dominant performance on the defensive end blowing out the Cavs 110-77 in Game 2 of the NBA Finals!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 6, 2016
The Cavs dared Draymond Green to beat them from the 3pt line and that's what he did shooting 5-8 from behind the line and scoring 28pts.
Just another dominant team win by the Warriors. Green 28pts, Curry 18pts, Thompson 17pts and another excellent game from their role players.
There comes a point in the NBA Finals when one team knows that the other team is better than they are, the Cavs now know.
The Cavs problem is that they aren't versatile enough or deep enough.
Coach Steve Kerr has his Warriors playing at the top of their game, especially on the defensive end, which fuels their offense.
For the first two games, Draymond Green has been the MVP of the NBA Finals!
The Warriors are a bad match-up for the Cavs because they have 5 playmakers and ball handlers on the floor at all times.

Told yall boys dray was gonna have a big series. Freeze knows basketball. Yall da suckies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom