The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs will go down 3-1 and come back to win a game 7 solidifying lebron as the greatest champion in the history of the world.

I'm hearing all this talk about how the Dubs are benefitting from having guys like Barbosa and Livingston have their moments, and I can't help but feel like (and stop me if you've heard me say this before, about someone else 
nerd.gif
):

There's a REASON the CLE is not having shining moments from maybe Delly or JR Swish or maybe even Jefferson or Tristan.

Watching GSW is watching team basketball; watching the Cavs is... not.

I'm hearing all this talk about how the Dubs are benefitting from having guys like Barbosa and Livingston have their moments, and I can't help but feel like (and stop me if you've heard me say this before, about someone else 
nerd.gif
):

There's a REASON the CLE is not having shining moments from maybe Delly or JR Swish or maybe even Jefferson or Tristan.

Warriors play great team basketball, the Cavs on the other hand...Their defensive issues speak for themselves but there offense is very stagnant through multiple stretches of the game.

I'm hearing all this talk about how the Dubs are benefitting from having guys like Barbosa and Livingston have their moments, and I can't help but feel like (and stop me if you've heard me say this before, about someone else :nerd: ):

Exactly. Golden State is just the better team. Ball movement, flow of the game, etc. Even when they're down, or have a sloppy stretch, they get back to what makes them the champs.

I didnt think i would see a team as good as the 2014 spurs..at least as soon. That spurs team killed thst heat squad.

This is worse. Theyre making bron look tired and old af. Dude looking so damn washed. Kyrie and love aint ****.

Bron talked and ran his mouth all season. Chased and snatched up all the players witb skill but no heart.

For the cakewalk the cavs faced. This is what happens when you are ill prepared for real life. Cavs looking like an ice cream sandwich.

GSW Dynasty 

This will be a sweep. They're squad so deep, and is not as boring to watch like the spurs. You can't blame lebron for the greatness of gsw, but if you wanted to you could say his arrogance has his team resentful, ( except TT) which we've seen glimpses of during the whole season.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom