The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JR-SMITH-CL...a7346c1&pid=100034&rk=6&rkt=8&sd=262496954357

roll.gif

Ridiculous that this has become a big deal somehow.
One of the bops was on there talmbout how his man hood is small and thats why he like white women and how she only take big things. Shorty has no shame. Funny thing is, if dude was to slide in her dm's she'd give up the box big or small.

Ridiculous that this has become a big deal somehow.
Big deal is a stretch. But it's not hard to understand why ppl are paying it attention to it.

It's not even really about Kyrie, it's the underlying topic surrounding not just black athletes, but black males in general and their obsession, damn near deifying of white women. This isn't new. All of our parents are aware of this topic and saw it in their generation too. The internet and social media has provided a platform for the masses to speak to each other about these things.

And the jokes coming from it have been grade A 
laugh.gif

Us brothers have it good. Everyone wants us. White women. Hispanics. Asians. Everybody want the D. Those black girls that kyrie are kinda busted tho. The Shorty in the white look good tho.

Us brothers have it good. Everyone wants us. White women. Hispanics. Asians. Everybody want the D. Those black girls that kyrie are kinda busted tho. The Shorty in the white look good tho.
This. And to the dude falmobout they look good, I understand different strokes for different fokes, but you sound like you have low self esteem and or haven't been with a good looking girl in your life.

Us brothers have it good. Everyone wants us. White women. Hispanics. Asians. Everybody want the D.
Facts.

So imagine how some black women might feel if THEY share that feeling for "their" man and a large percentage of their men in the public eye consistently put women that don't look like them on a pedastal.  

It's an unfair advantage and extra slap in the face when the same white chicks alot of ****** worship are TRYING to look like black chicks 
laugh.gif
 It's one of the strangest (and saddest) social conundrums out there.

White girls give more head then black girls that I've Been with. I don't even have to ask my ex white girlfriend to gimme dome. She did it almost everytime. My black girlfriend that I had....it's like I had to be on my best behavior to receive head.

Facts.

So imagine how some black women might feel if THEY share that feeling for "their" man and a large percentage of their men in the public eye consistently put women that don't look like them on a pedastal.  

It's an unfair advantage and extra slap in the face when the same white chicks alot of ****** worship are TRYING to look like black chicks :lol:  It's one of the strangest (and saddest) social conundrums out there.

Pause it at :09 (niiice) the booty on the left

Sidenote: I think white women are the best too, but that doesn't mean I stop there.
I cuts em' all, happily, with that same stand at attention peter, I just have my preference.

One thing as smellshoes mentioned is the head, come back from jogging working sleeping eating dentist doctor church whatever and the bunnies don't GAF, it's getting slurped, sisters, man I've had head from 2 black chicks in my 38 years. TWO, and been with I don't know, a lot a lot.

My Mother is white, I'm always going to like the White women a bit more at first sight.

Last edited:
This thread went down the tube
PS I'm white and black/Asian mixed girls and Colombians>>
I like white girls too but it's incredibly easy for me to pick up mixed girls and black girls. I'm the token white guy in my friend group and its always been that way. Women are women, all races got some gorgeous ladies.
anyway unsubscribed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom