The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IN the post box there is an icon which is the same as the icon that you use to post pics on the desktop.

Click that then upoload photo from your library.

And why did FF never post his revenge quotes? No time or never had it or what.............

Thanks my good sir

View media item 2079496
View media item 2079498
View media item 2079500
View media item 2079497
About 30,000 ended up showing up. Most of the stuff I took was video on snap. Named the busiest street in the city after LeBron. He brought the Larry O'Brien trophy with him. Every kid who is in the education program got vip access. No arrests or violence at all. All in all great event to see.

Trying to find some birds eye pics. Hard to really capture how many people that was in the area we were in

Last edited:
NBA Finals, the biggest stage of your career. All that showboating and that's how you perform?

ok, lets forget about what he has done right.

I don't even like Curry. Happy to see him flop.

But lets leave him off a picture showing elite point guards and replace him with Kemba Walker and Isiah Thomas.

This real life?

Curry threw a stupid *** pass in crunch time, not only that he struggled to jack up a stupid three when he had a layup.

But that's exactly how the Warriors played all season, they just got away with it because they can shoot their way out of every mistake :lol:

Because the problem is that Curry isn't a point guard. Yes that's his position and he will throw some passes but dude is a shooter. He doesn't control the floor or the game. All plays are run for him not him running plays for his players. If it was elite "guards" then yes he should be there. I've never looked at him as a point guard.

Last edited:
Because the problem is that Curry isn't a point guard. Yes that's his position and he will throw some passes but dude is a shooter. He doesn't control the floor or the game. All plays are run for him not him running plays for his players. If it was elite "guards" then yes he should be there. I've never looked at him as a point guard.
But you look at Westbrook as a pg ?

View media item 1854882

But you look at Westbrook as a pg ?

View media item 1854882

Hell yes. Dude gets triple doubles on the regular.

Finally watched Lebby's speech. 

Don't see how it could be interpreted as Bron bashing his teammates. He pointed out the criticisms raised against some of them and juxtaposed that with thanking/praising them for their contributions to their title run. 

Also, does LeBron lurk NT? Could've sworn he dropped a "Myrie" when he was addressing Kyrie. 

Crazy how Bron lost the NBA to Curry in 2015 ONLY because Kyrie and Love were out, But then took it back triumphantly in 2016.

lmao I love that Curry is getting bashed left and right, I told everyone he was a fraud from the beginning, all he does is throw up 3's and bad shots and for some reason they go in. He is a harlem globetrotter like i always said.

Also, does LeBron lurk NT? Could've sworn he dropped a "Myrie" when he was addressing Kyrie. 

Not bashing you or anything, but I noticed this general trend since I first started visiting this site. NT swears they're the only site on the internet :lol: Every time some meme or word blows up, it's always "NT did this." :lol:

Crazy how Bron lost the NBA to Curry in 2015 ONLY because Kyrie and Love were out, But then took it back triumphantly in 2016.

lmao I love that Curry is getting bashed left and right, I told everyone he was a fraud from the beginning, all he does is throw up 3's and bad shots and for some reason they go in. He is a harlem globetrotter like i always said.
you obviously don't watch enough warriors games if you think that's how currys game is

Last edited:

Damn someone somehow found a way to get an L even during a title celebration
laugh.gif

nsfw

and his boy was proud too.
i legit almost threw up on my keyboard at work. 
sick.gif

I will never tell a Cleveland fan to eat **** now
laugh.gif

Not bashing you or anything, but I noticed this general trend since I first started visiting this site. NT swears they're the only site on the internet
laugh.gif
Every time some meme or word blows up, it's always "NT did this."
laugh.gif
I don't mess with FB/IG/Twitter etc. 

It's NT or nothing with me.

And the first time I saw "Myrie" was on here.

*shrugs* 
laugh.gif

Well we can tell you dont watch enough warrior games if you think thats not Currys game.
dont let one series turn you into a biggot on how well steph curry played all year and make you lose credibility on NT because if that was the case then why would he get the unanimous mvp? he cant get that if all he does is shoot contested 3s and get "lucky" .. he had one hell of a season and career so far. so please don't let your hate towards a man make you look dumber than you already are

dont let one series turn you into a biggot on how well steph curry played all year and make you lose credibility on NT because if that was the case then why would he get the unanimous mvp? he cant get that if all he does is shoot contested 3s and get "lucky" .. he had one hell of a season and career so far. so please don't let your hate towards a man make you look dumber than you already are

Its already been stated that he shouldn't have been unanimous MVP.

Curry is trash and was exposed in the finals DEAL WITH IT, just like his weak ### is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom