The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all started with DoubleJJ's when this dude went at the Cavs in a bad way. "YOU WILL NEVER SEE A TITLE" that dude said. He thought he was Meech because Meth is also a Wizards fan and when we knocked those **** boys out 3 years in a row but failed to win the title he felt the need to clap.

And that changed everything for me.

This city has been so hated on by you guys.

From the tourism videos to the pictures of anything Anti-Cleveland AND I HAD ENOUGH.

All I wanted was a title. That's all I want in life sports wise.

And now it's here.

The time is here.

So before I drop the ether on each and everyone of you hating *** ******* people.

Let me make something clear.

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS.

AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE OF YOU CAN SAY TO ME OR ABOUT MY CITY ANYMORE.

Get your popcorn ready.

This intro about as tough as a skit between tracks 4 & 5 on a vanessa carlton album.

HELP

It all started with DoubleJJ's when this dude went at the Cavs in a bad way. "YOU WILL NEVER SEE A TITLE" that dude said. He thought he was Meech because Meth is also a Wizards fan and when we knocked those **** boys out 3 years in a row but failed to win the title he felt the need to clap.

And that changed everything for me.

This city has been so hated on by you guys.

From the tourism videos to the pictures of anything Anti-Cleveland AND I HAD ENOUGH.

All I wanted was a title. That's all I want in life sports wise.

And now it's here.

The time is here.

So before I drop the ether on each and everyone of you hating *** ******* people.

Let me make something clear.

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS.

AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE OF YOU CAN SAY TO ME OR ABOUT MY CITY ANYMORE.

Get your popcorn ready.

This intro about as tough as a skit between tracks 4 & 5 on a vanessa carlton album.

:rofl:

I think it's too built up now. You gotta just let the work speak for itself. There's an art to this.

Have to admit this is comical, got the whole of S&T waiting with baited breath.

I worked all day in the rain today, just hoping I'd be able to come home and read The Manifesto to myself and cheer up.
But no, Cleveland disappoints... Yet again. Thanks Cleveland

Cleveland better be glad they won this year

Because if they didn't, they would still be known for:

-A river that got so polluted that it caught itself on fire
-Cleveland Browns
-Top of the list of most miserable cities in the US
-Thousands of abandoned homes
-No one vacations there

kdZXw.gif

What if FF is LeBron himself and he just wrote the manifesto on Instagram earlier and now he's working on a second, equally inspiring piece?

Has this manifesto dropped yet?

Idk anything about it and it has nothing to do with me I know, Im just curious as to what its all about

As for Cleveland not gloating properly, what they do wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom