The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Warriors had never won 73 games.

If Lebby had beat a 60 win team. He'd get his standard slurpage, but nothing that I'm not used to and I'd get over it.

But him beating a 73 win team, after being down 1-3...the slurpage wold be unreal.

I will never forgive GS . They will be forever dead to me and that's my word.

:lol: slurpage

It all started with DoubleJJ's when this dude went at the Cavs in a bad way. "YOU WILL NEVER SEE A TITLE" that dude said. He thought he was Meech because Meth is also a Wizards fan and when we knocked those **** boys out 3 years in a row but failed to win the title he felt the need to clap.

And that changed everything for me.

This city has been so hated on by you guys.

From the tourism videos to the pictures of anything Anti-Cleveland AND I HAD ENOUGH.

All I wanted was a title. That's all I want in life sports wise.

And now it's here.

The time is here.

So before I drop the ether on each and everyone of you hating *** ******* people.

Let me make something clear.

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS.

AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE OF YOU CAN SAY TO ME OR ABOUT MY CITY ANYMORE.

Get your popcorn ready.

Ches, Double J's, Victor Page, you may wanna take the rest of the day off......

nerd.gif
You seen a sneak peak 
nerd.gif

It all started with DoubleJJ's when this dude went at the Cavs in a bad way. "YOU WILL NEVER SEE A TITLE" that dude said. He thought he was Meech because Meth is also a Wizards fan and when we knocked those **** boys out 3 years in a row but failed to win the title he felt the need to clap.

From the tourism videos to the pictures of anything Anti-Cleveland AND I HAD ENOUGH.

And now it's here.

The time is here.

So before I drop the ether on each and everyone of you hating *** ******* people.

AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE OF YOU CAN SAY TO ME OR ABOUT MY CITY ANYMORE.

Get your popcorn ready.
Underwhelming start

Finally finished! I wasnt on NT during the entire game. Too locked in. by the time I logged on, I saw like 1200 new posts and 100 new pages with more being added every few minutes. I was determined to read it all. Took me a day and a half lmaoo. But I'm back. I'll address this initial post, then I'll drop my beige magna carta for those f boys that ruined my summer. Roast game ignited. We lit.

Freeze about to be the MVP, unanimous.

Goat. Brick house b. hahahaha

:rofl:

I laugh to keep from crying.

Seriously though
Where's freeze at

I'm in the wing like sting

Its taking freeze freeze a long time to wash his entire face. Someone should make sure he hasn't drowned :rofl:

Thats me > View media item 2076204

Its taking [@=https://niketalk.com/members/38165"erupt107th" url="/t/649456/the-official-nba-finals-thread-game-7-cleveland-cavaliers-are-your-2016-nba-champions/29820#post_26054878"]
Its taking freeze freeze a long time to wash his entire face. Someone should make sure he hasn't drowned :rofl:

He couldn't stop reminding us how he predicted GSW would still win it all when they were down 3-1 vs OKC.

He really predicted Bron to lose in every round :rofl:

There's still time. :lol:

Last edited:
Thinking about it unless it's original material (is responses to the majority of the quotes) , just bringing up quotes it's not going to be good.

Looking forward to Freezes comments more than this anti-climatic, underwhelming "Manifesto" FF has been harping about.

Hank told ya'll what's to expect.

Oh, and I'd never willingly go visit Cleveland.

Last edited:

And now it's here.

The time is here.

Get your popcorn ready.

This intro about as tough as a skit between tracks 4 & 5 on a vanessa carlton album.

I'm ready for the show. As Wizards fan I'm honored they are mentioned in the opening shot by finallyfamous finallyfamous . Congratulations on winning series you were favored to win anyway. Having to distract Agent 0 at the free throw line and FINALLY equaling us in the NBA title category.

The real question is, who do I charge this 3.5 hours of non-work to due to this anti-climatic piece of ****?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom