The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

god damn just seeing that glitch & im at wk :smh: I don't think I bought my ps+ anyway but damn......

Humble brag but, given my record, I have NO CLUE why I am not in the top 100

Unless I missed my name or something.

PS4 Users, I just read about this exploit for unlocking all the mobile game costumes without the mobile game. It worked for me just now.

Go to online, then leaderboards, then ranked player vs. player. Scroll down the list til you get to GrumpySenpai, he's #47 on the list and a Kitana user. Hit X and download his profile. Exit out to the title screen and the prompt unlocking all the costumes pops up.

Only one it doesn't unlock is classic Mileena.

Apparently it's hit or miss on xbox one.

I'd suggest making it happen before they take it out.
View media item 1527271

I think it's over for this guys :frown:

I can't find his profile on the list anymore :smh:

PS4 Users, I just read about this exploit for unlocking all the mobile game costumes without the mobile game. It worked for me just now.

Go to online, then leaderboards, then ranked player vs. player. Scroll down the list til you get to GrumpySenpai, he's #47 on the list and a Kitana user. Hit X and download his profile. Exit out to the title screen and the prompt unlocking all the costumes pops up.

View media item 1527271

I think it's over for this guys :frown:

I can't find his profile on the list anymore :smh:

This dead :nerd: :nerd:

I'm finally home lol

Tried this around 9pm

I went online and couldn't find GrumpySenpai on ranked player vs player

I went on survivor instead and found him

He was ranked 1 and I clicked on him and it worked

You can also send him a friend request and that works too

^^^ ill try when im home before the bulls game ...

______________________________________________________________________________________

View media item 1530275
The face of masked murderer Jason Voorhees has never been revealed in fighting game Mortal Kombat X. However, a forum post on the Testyourmight forums shows a preview of a mod called Camera Hack being developed for the PC version of the game. The hack unmasks Jason to reveal that developer NetherRealm Studios did put effort into modelling the character's facial appearance, despite the fact that it was never meant to be seen in-game

Granted, the Mortal Kombat X version doesn't look as disfigured as other iterations of the character that have been present in the movies, but he does sport a few scars. It's likely the character's facial model was animated so that it would not look out of place during fatalities. Voorhees was added to the character roster in Mortal Kombat X through the Jason Voorhees bundle. Players who own the $30 Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack were able to access the character from May 5. The Jason Voorhees Bundle can otherwise be purchased on May 12 for $8.

Mortal Kombat X enjoyed a record-breaking launch back in April. The game scored an eight in GameSpot's review, praised for its solid fighting mechanics and the challenges offered, but criticized for its monetization model.

"Jason pack" they finesse to the death...but if this ends up being the game for 3-4 years with tons of decent dlc rollout it wont be THAT bad I guess

Last edited:
Game is dope.

I am really excited for SF4 Ultra mega edition though. It comes out in a couple weeks (I believe) and is only $25

View media item 1527271
Tried this around 9pm

So I send old boy a friend request and that's it?

View media item 1527271
Tried this around 9pm

just worked on ps4(free 2 day of ps+ ftw)
got all the costumes & klassic kat :pimp:

View media item 1527271
Tried this around 9pm

just worked on ps4(free 2 day of ps+ ftw)
got all the costumes & klassic kat :pimp:
worked for me!

Last edited:
In case any of you guys didn't know, if you do the premier tower 'To Hell and Back' you can use Jason without paying for him. He is kinda overpowered :lol: fun as hell to use though

Back
Top Bottom