The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

PS4 Users, I just read about this exploit for unlocking all the mobile game costumes without the mobile game. It worked for me just now.

Go to online, then leaderboards, then ranked player vs. player. Scroll down the list til you get to GrumpySenpai, he's #47 on the list and a Kitana user. Hit X and download his profile. Exit out to the title screen and the prompt unlocking all the costumes pops up.

Only one it doesn't unlock is classic Mileena.

Apparently it's hit or miss on xbox one.

I'd suggest making it happen before they take it out.
View media item 1527271

Last edited:
PS4 Users, I just read about this exploit for unlocking all the mobile game costumes without the mobile game. It worked for me just now.

Go to online, then leaderboards, then ranked player vs. player. Scroll down the list til you get to GrumpySenpai, he's #47 on the list and a Kitana user. Hit X and download his profile. Exit out to the title screen and the prompt unlocking all the costumes pops up.

View media item 1527271

Just did it repped

Ed Boon said they are considering adding some "Klassic" stages as well as some other "Klassics"...

I swear they just need to keep MK X out for like 5 years and just update it with stages , characters , and story dlc. Wouldn't mind if we don't see another new release until PS5 and the new Xbox

I hope they don't do an Injustice sequel. Everything doesn't need a sequel. The first one wasn't that good anyway. **** do another Shaolin Monks.

I think I may have been the only person that liked Mortal Kombat mythologies: Sub-Zero... it is rated as one of the worst MK games of all time :lol: I remember playing it all the time whem I was younger and loving it, I'm sure it does suck now though.

Mortal%20Kombat%20Mythologies:%20Sub-Zero%20-%20PlayStation00001.jpg

I used to play the hell outta the game.. :rofl:

I hope they don't do an Injustice sequel. Everything doesn't need a sequel. The first one wasn't that good anyway. **** do another Shaolin Monks.

Love mk monks but I don't think they'll remake and if the do a sequel it'll be mk3 and up :rolleyes

I think I may have been the only person that liked Mortal Kombat mythologies: Sub-Zero... it is rated as one of the worst MK games of all time
laugh.gif
I remember playing it all the time whem I was younger and loving it, I'm sure it does suck now though.
 Naw Special Forces takes the cake on that one
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think I may have been the only person that liked Mortal Kombat mythologies: Sub-Zero... it is rated as one of the worst MK games of all time :lol: I remember playing it all the time whem I was younger and loving it, I'm sure it does suck now though.
 Naw Special Forces takes the cake on that one :lol:

I agree with that one.. :rofl:

If any of you guys are still having trouble leveling up in MKX or want to get better in MKX then hit up www.testyourmight.com. There's a forum for every character so you can learn combos, mixups and other important tech. I spend more time browsing thru testyourmight than any other other website right about now
laugh.gif

View media item 1527271

I hope this still works when I get home

I just need an unlock for the regular costumes now. I played tower challenge for 2 hours straight and still didn't get the Lui kang costume

So many hours just saved, just gotta get Mileena's now

I remember hoping they would give Scorpion his own game too, I thought they were gonna do one for each character as a background story.

I remember hoping they would give Scorpion his own game too, I thought they were gonna do one for each character as a background story.

Scorpion
Liu Kang
Raiden

I still have this game on n64...... loved it also & wished they finished with one for each player :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom