The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I like how CDJR went ahead and chose smoke in the final battle against detroit balln.
pimp.gif
 Ohh and I have detroit balln as my friend on PS3 and he's really really tuff. He beat me7-0 but he gave me props on my sub-zero
glasses.gif
 His shang is the best right now
smokin.gif

I like how CDJR went ahead and chose smoke in the final battle against detroit balln.
pimp.gif
 Ohh and I have detroit balln as my friend on PS3 and he's really really tuff. He beat me7-0 but he gave me props on my sub-zero
glasses.gif
 His shang is the best right now
smokin.gif

Is anyone having a problem recently AFTER the latest Xbox 360 dashboard update that there are slight lags while playing OFFLINE? It happens to me a few times noticeably and I do run my TV at its Native resolution and set my Xbox 360 to run at that same resolution. It has happened both 2 different TVs one is at 720p and the other is at 1080i. Could it be from the latest Xbox update? I don't get any lag offline while playing MW3 if that matters.

Is anyone having a problem recently AFTER the latest Xbox 360 dashboard update that there are slight lags while playing OFFLINE? It happens to me a few times noticeably and I do run my TV at its Native resolution and set my Xbox 360 to run at that same resolution. It has happened both 2 different TVs one is at 720p and the other is at 1080i. Could it be from the latest Xbox update? I don't get any lag offline while playing MW3 if that matters.

Originally Posted by aFamous

I will be on the lookout for this.. when I play mortal kombat.. tomorrow.. these youtube videos and this got me hyped up to play again..

Originally Posted by aFamous

I will be on the lookout for this.. when I play mortal kombat.. tomorrow.. these youtube videos and this got me hyped up to play again..

Man, seriously the best fighting game I have ever played but the servers and stuff completely ruin it
30t6p3b.gif

Any world on ultimate MK or something? Something?

Man, seriously the best fighting game I have ever played but the servers and stuff completely ruin it
30t6p3b.gif

Any world on ultimate MK or something? Something?

We gotta get NT back on this game. I am learning every character and it is fun
laugh.gif

Started to learn tag as well. Peanut, where you at?
nerd.gif

We gotta get NT back on this game. I am learning every character and it is fun
laugh.gif

Started to learn tag as well. Peanut, where you at?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom