Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Glad that this thread is back..
Yesss

Peanut dropping that heat again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Peanut, I thought that you were the best with Reptile

I have been putting in work learning mad characters but I struggle so bad online. Like, I hate to make excuses but the lag
30t6p3b.gif
. I drop soooooooooooo man combos. Like I have a decent tsung but juggling the fireball combos online is
30t6p3b.gif
mane I been out da loop for minute niketalk fam
laugh.gif
 yea the lag is terrible online but we can do. Hmmm my reptile isn't all the great to tell you the truth. My mains consist of sub-zero , smoke , johhny cage , liu kang , rain , sektor , millena and nightwolf.

yo peanut, i tried to add you on psn but i think your friends list was full?

I have been putting in work learning mad characters but I struggle so bad online. Like, I hate to make excuses but the lag
30t6p3b.gif
. I drop soooooooooooo man combos. Like I have a decent tsung but juggling the fireball combos online is
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 yea the lag is terrible online but we can do. Hmmm my reptile isn't all the great to tell you the truth. My mains consist of sub-zero , smoke , johhny cage , liu kang , rain , sektor , millena and nightwolf.

Originally Posted by spacerace

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

go ahead and try again
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

go ahead and try again
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom