The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Im gonna be the first one to say this: as a fighting game fanatic I can already tell you that people are going to complain about the controls in this game, characters look kinda stiff during alot of the animations if you know what I mean.
I'm a fighting game fanatic aswell. I've been playing mortal kombat off and on for the past 19 years 
laugh.gif
 I really can't give out my opinion on the gameplay until I play the game myself. From what I see on the video's and from what I heard from other mk heads is that the gameplay is very similar to UMK3 which is really good thing. For one you can customize you're own combos like in mk2 and 3. The controls should be easy I mean you got your block, low punch ,high punch, low kick and high kick. Thats how is always been. Also have you seen how fast johnny cage is
eek.gif
 the game is in full 60 fps quality and looks fluid and fast to me. Only fighter thats some what slow is sub zero.

Im gonna be the first one to say this: as a fighting game fanatic I can already tell you that people are going to complain about the controls in this game, characters look kinda stiff during alot of the animations if you know what I mean.
I'm a fighting game fanatic aswell. I've been playing mortal kombat off and on for the past 19 years 
laugh.gif
 I really can't give out my opinion on the gameplay until I play the game myself. From what I see on the video's and from what I heard from other mk heads is that the gameplay is very similar to UMK3 which is really good thing. For one you can customize you're own combos like in mk2 and 3. The controls should be easy I mean you got your block, low punch ,high punch, low kick and high kick. Thats how is always been. Also have you seen how fast johnny cage is
eek.gif
 the game is in full 60 fps quality and looks fluid and fast to me. Only fighter thats some what slow is sub zero.

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif
eek.gif

I hope your right. i mean im copping regardless. I had no idea you could customize the combos like the older titles tho
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

I hope your right. i mean im copping regardless. I had no idea you could customize the combos like the older titles tho
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Yea man you can customize your own combos like back in the days. Could you imagine how fast kabal is going to be in this game.
sick.gif
  Say are you getting this game for ps3 or x-box ?

laugh.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Yea man you can customize your own combos like back in the days. Could you imagine how fast kabal is going to be in this game.
sick.gif
  Say are you getting this game for ps3 or x-box ?

just pre ordered the collectors ed. cant wait to get the bookends and the OG scorpion costume and fatality... anyone know if you can also get the OG subzero custome and fatality?

just pre ordered the collectors ed. cant wait to get the bookends and the OG scorpion costume and fatality... anyone know if you can also get the OG subzero custome and fatality?

TheGoldenChild wrote:
You can get it thru DLC when it becomes available.

Back
Top Bottom