The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

pimp.gif

Can't wait. One week after PS+ subscribers.

Def going to be trading in MvC for this

I really should cop a PS3 soon.

Def going to be trading in MvC for this

I really should cop a PS3 soon.

MK9 is shaping up to be a great game, hopefully it doesn't dissappoint.

MK9 is shaping up to be a great game, hopefully it doesn't dissappoint.

Three new renders of characters in the upcoming Mortal Kombat have surfaced this evening. Goro, Jade and Ermac have all been seen before but now their renders can be viewed in a much higher quality.

Original sub-boss Goro sports a bit more armor than he typically does, with heavy bracers equipped on all four of his arms and matching anklets adorn his lower legs. He seems to have also abandoned his yin yang medallion in favor of a more tribal design on his belt. A similar design appears on the accompanying cloth. In addition to these changes, he also wears a belt strapped over his chest.

Ermac's appearance is clearly based on that of his return in Mortal Kombat: Deception, but overall his appearance is darker and clothing more tight fitting. He retains his mummy-like wraps but to a lesser degree. In this design, we see virtually none of Ermac's skin as we had previously seen in Deception. His belt has been replaced with a glowing orb design, similar to that on he kneepads.

Jade has regained her masked appearance as her main look and poses with her signature bo staff. Her skin tone is somewhat lighter than it was in her last appearance (Deception), and the amazonian feel to her attire has been scaled back; she has gained a number of waist chains but reduced the number of armbands.

Three new renders of characters in the upcoming Mortal Kombat have surfaced this evening. Goro, Jade and Ermac have all been seen before but now their renders can be viewed in a much higher quality.

Original sub-boss Goro sports a bit more armor than he typically does, with heavy bracers equipped on all four of his arms and matching anklets adorn his lower legs. He seems to have also abandoned his yin yang medallion in favor of a more tribal design on his belt. A similar design appears on the accompanying cloth. In addition to these changes, he also wears a belt strapped over his chest.

Ermac's appearance is clearly based on that of his return in Mortal Kombat: Deception, but overall his appearance is darker and clothing more tight fitting. He retains his mummy-like wraps but to a lesser degree. In this design, we see virtually none of Ermac's skin as we had previously seen in Deception. His belt has been replaced with a glowing orb design, similar to that on he kneepads.

Jade has regained her masked appearance as her main look and poses with her signature bo staff. Her skin tone is somewhat lighter than it was in her last appearance (Deception), and the amazonian feel to her attire has been scaled back; she has gained a number of waist chains but reduced the number of armbands.

man i mad that jade dont even look black no more thats my baby lol

man i mad that jade dont even look black no more thats my baby lol

Back
Top Bottom