The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Nice seeing how the pros play it, people on live be so salty 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

laugh.gif
Most online players are salty because of the fact that they cant get their #+@$@ beat when they start *#@!. Thats why I dont play online. Too much trash talking kids who think they're untouchable. Earn your stripes offline before you call yourself a high level player.

laugh.gif
Most online players are salty because of the fact that they cant get their #+@$@ beat when they start *#@!. Thats why I dont play online. Too much trash talking kids who think they're untouchable. Earn your stripes offline before you call yourself a high level player.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

laugh.gif

Thats one of the reasons why I don't play online to often cough C__O__L__T cough 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Thats one of the reasons why I don't play online to often cough C__O__L__T cough 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I remember that C_O_L_T story lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I remember that C_O_L_T story lol
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've only ran into one trash talker who spammed my inbox after barely winning, luckily i got matched with him again.

laugh.gif
I've only ran into one trash talker who spammed my inbox after barely winning, luckily i got matched with him again.

Back
Top Bottom