The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

im really looking forward to evo, to see how they all play and which characters are top tier.. also maybe some new inspiration for combos

im really looking forward to evo, to see how they all play and which characters are top tier.. also maybe some new inspiration for combos

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

So he's basically a better version of Baraka.

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animatio i deserved it... whatever floats ur boat i was just starting to doubt myself but i realized what it really is als, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger
MRNOTHING23 360 gamer tag lets test your might
mad.gif

Tell me why this dude and the other dude who threw challenges out been ignoring my FR for days now
laugh.gif
i sent the bimbady guy a message to hop on MK, I get no response and son hops on a game called "Catherine, enjoying the garden playhouse"
laugh.gif
LMK whats good bro.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

So he's basically a better version of Baraka.

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animatio i deserved it... whatever floats ur boat i was just starting to doubt myself but i realized what it really is als, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger
MRNOTHING23 360 gamer tag lets test your might
mad.gif

Tell me why this dude and the other dude who threw challenges out been ignoring my FR for days now
laugh.gif
i sent the bimbady guy a message to hop on MK, I get no response and son hops on a game called "Catherine, enjoying the garden playhouse"
laugh.gif
LMK whats good bro.

Question:

How in the hell do I get the Hidden Fighters Trophies For Shang Tsung & PIT Stage?

I've watched YT Videos, but it so damn difficult to go Flawless regardless of the level.

Also, in regards to the trophy once you do a fatality with each character, I've done one with each one, but no trophy. Any way to check who I still need to do if that is the actual case? Thanks.

PO

Question:

How in the hell do I get the Hidden Fighters Trophies For Shang Tsung & PIT Stage?

I've watched YT Videos, but it so damn difficult to go Flawless regardless of the level.

Also, in regards to the trophy once you do a fatality with each character, I've done one with each one, but no trophy. Any way to check who I still need to do if that is the actual case? Thanks.

PO

Anyone having issues getting online right now? I'm going to "downloadable content" and it's sticking.

Anyone having issues getting online right now? I'm going to "downloadable content" and it's sticking.

PO2345 wrote:
Question:

PO

Well the easiest way to get a double flawless versus shang tsung would be to set the game on beginner and set the timer on 30 seconds. To fight reptile you have to wait till you see a witch on the pit stage. You have to have a double flawless victory and you have to preform a stage fatality.I still haven't done any of the hidden fights but I'll work on that some other time. And I don't even know how to obtain that fatality trophy.
nerd.gif

PO2345 wrote:
Question:

PO

Well the easiest way to get a double flawless versus shang tsung would be to set the game on beginner and set the timer on 30 seconds. To fight reptile you have to wait till you see a witch on the pit stage. You have to have a double flawless victory and you have to preform a stage fatality.I still haven't done any of the hidden fights but I'll work on that some other time. And I don't even know how to obtain that fatality trophy.
nerd.gif

Wow, what a great turnout! A lot of great matches, a lot of great commentators and a lot of supporters including NetherRealm Studios. Well, "break time" is here... the top 8 have been acquired and will be taking plave on Sunday @ 2PMPST/5PMEST. Here's the list!

1. Chris G (Reptile)
2. JOP (Johnny Cage)
3. DMG Perfect Legend (Kung Lao)
4. Denzell (Sub-Zero)
5. Osu 16-bit (Kitana)
6. Online Tony (Kabal)
7. ATL Redd (Liu Kang)
8. REO (Mileena)

Wow, what a great turnout! A lot of great matches, a lot of great commentators and a lot of supporters including NetherRealm Studios. Well, "break time" is here... the top 8 have been acquired and will be taking plave on Sunday @ 2PMPST/5PMEST. Here's the list!

1. Chris G (Reptile)
2. JOP (Johnny Cage)
3. DMG Perfect Legend (Kung Lao)
4. Denzell (Sub-Zero)
5. Osu 16-bit (Kitana)
6. Online Tony (Kabal)
7. ATL Redd (Liu Kang)
8. REO (Mileena)

TheGoldenChild wrote:
funny how everyone plays ssf4ae with a stick, yet for MK a lot of people play with a pad..

I personally think its easier to play on pad then stick but then again I haven't played mortal kombat on stick since 97-98. Damn its been awhile.  Throwback 6th and 7th grade days
eek.gif

TheGoldenChild wrote:
funny how everyone plays ssf4ae with a stick, yet for MK a lot of people play with a pad..

I personally think its easier to play on pad then stick but then again I haven't played mortal kombat on stick since 97-98. Damn its been awhile.  Throwback 6th and 7th grade days
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom