The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

So he's basically a better version of Baraka.

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animations, specials, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger

You sound like you're 5 getting hurt over DLC, are you even old enough to buy this game in a store by yourself? You're a fool if you don't think they recycle animations, properties, etc from other characters. I LOVE MK but it's kind of a lazy game. All the characters are the same exact height and use the same exact model. They all have a projectile and almost all of them have a teleport.
grin.gif
 I've been posting in this thread for a while and got the TE edition with the arcade stick. Am I pro enough?

Originally Posted by Hop

One thing I noticed about DLC, they make characters with textures, animations of their previous ones so they do less work. Same thing with Capcom.

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've actually played with DLC characters or your just talking out of your @#!; but each DLC character has a different set of animations, specials, fatalities and combos. 

@MrBrown- no one is forcing you to buy DLC and you can't play DLC characters in tournaments anyway...

laugh.gif
 @ all of these clowns posting in the thread for the first time (who probably have not played the game) just to complain about the addition of Freddy Kruger

You sound like you're 5 getting hurt over DLC, are you even old enough to buy this game in a store by yourself? You're a fool if you don't think they recycle animations, properties, etc from other characters. I LOVE MK but it's kind of a lazy game. All the characters are the same exact height and use the same exact model. They all have a projectile and almost all of them have a teleport.
grin.gif
 I've been posting in this thread for a while and got the TE edition with the arcade stick. Am I pro enough?

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
i think you are very right about the characters height and moves. they all have projectiles and it became a different game. maybe they should've changed that. and that is why you have a lot of spammers (not that i hate them), and it causes the game to be less combo based, but more projectile based..

and for people that complain about spammers, well if you complain too much, means you suck balls. if someone does the same move over and over you should be smart enough to deal with it and still win. or you suck and dont know how to deal with it and lose.

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
i think you are very right about the characters height and moves. they all have projectiles and it became a different game. maybe they should've changed that. and that is why you have a lot of spammers (not that i hate them), and it causes the game to be less combo based, but more projectile based..

and for people that complain about spammers, well if you complain too much, means you suck balls. if someone does the same move over and over you should be smart enough to deal with it and still win. or you suck and dont know how to deal with it and lose.

The game isn't lazy
laugh.gif
Kenshi is completely unique Skarlet slightly resembles Mileena and Rain is a ninja character as he has always been....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at complaining about height of the characters, are you guys serious?

The game isn't lazy
laugh.gif
Kenshi is completely unique Skarlet slightly resembles Mileena and Rain is a ninja character as he has always been....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at complaining about height of the characters, are you guys serious?

Who plays on Xbox though. Would love to play with you "pros".
Never claimed to be pro but my GT is TheBasedG0d with a zero... 
I'm online right now

I'm online right now

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I'm online right now

The height is a legit argument. It's all the same model so the hitboxes are the same. There's no big, small, tall, short characters.

I'm online right now

The height is a legit argument. It's all the same model so the hitboxes are the same. There's no big, small, tall, short characters.

I'm online right now
My man right here is nice with Shang. Always a good match whenever I run into you.

Why is everybody so butthurt over Freddy coming out? You have dudes literally raging and crying on MK forums because he's the 4th. This opens up the door to A LOT of other possibilities and I'm really stoked NRS is doing that.

If anyone wants to play my GT is: Blazinn ( The l in my name is an "I")

I'm online right now
My man right here is nice with Shang. Always a good match whenever I run into you.

Why is everybody so butthurt over Freddy coming out? You have dudes literally raging and crying on MK forums because he's the 4th. This opens up the door to A LOT of other possibilities and I'm really stoked NRS is doing that.

Originally Posted by bC

I'm online right now

maybe cause they felt there were other old school mk characters that were more deserving

Originally Posted by bC

I'm online right now

maybe cause they felt there were other old school mk characters that were more deserving

I'm online right now
grin.gif
. BasedG0d you're def a pro. Don't hustle these kids 
laugh.gif

I'm online right now
grin.gif
. BasedG0d you're def a pro. Don't hustle these kids 
laugh.gif

Shang Tsung players should love Freddy, his ground spike seems to be the same as his up-skulls. Looks like he rains puke down too
laugh.gif

Jason and mike myers are the only other characters that NRS should even consider

Shang Tsung players should love Freddy, his ground spike seems to be the same as his up-skulls. Looks like he rains puke down too
laugh.gif

Jason and mike myers are the only other characters that NRS should even consider

Back
Top Bottom