The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Smoke, Sector and Ermac fatality is NUTS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. April can't come soon enough!

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by peanut214

Welp, guess this game is gonna be explicit.

laugh.gif
Understatement. This game is going to cause drama. Watch parents and politicians start problems because of the violence.

The parents will be the parents of 13 year olds who they bought the game for even though it has a M17 rating.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by peanut214

Welp, guess this game is gonna be explicit.

laugh.gif
Understatement. This game is going to cause drama. Watch parents and politicians start problems because of the violence.

The parents will be the parents of 13 year olds who they bought the game for even though it has a M17 rating.
tired.gif

You know what ... I love the controversy that Mortal Kombat is getting. It feels like 1993 all over again.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

I can't wait for this new Mortal Kombat. The bloodshed and violence in this game is incredible.
devil.gif
   Maybe I'm just hyped up because I just seen the season finale of spartacus
laugh.gif

You know what ... I love the controversy that Mortal Kombat is getting. It feels like 1993 all over again.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

I can't wait for this new Mortal Kombat. The bloodshed and violence in this game is incredible.
devil.gif
   Maybe I'm just hyped up because I just seen the season finale of spartacus
laugh.gif

Those fatalities are made by Piranha Soldier. Their fanmade and I'm subscribed to his channel.
pimp.gif

Those fatalities are made by Piranha Soldier. Their fanmade and I'm subscribed to his channel.
pimp.gif

Director Kevin Tancharoen has joined the Twitter revolution surrounding his project posting new photographs from the set of Mortal Kombat!

Tancharoen teases two of the most anticipated characters in his photos, seemingly alluding to series mascots, Sub-Zero and Scorpion. This storied tale of two bitter rivals has been one of the best known plotlines from the Mortal Kombat canon, telling of Scorpion's rise from the Netherrealm to seek revenge for his murder against mortal nemesis, Sub-Zero.

In the games, Scorpion was revealed to have been successful in exacting his revenge during the events of the original 1992 release. It remains to be seen if the live-action series will adhere to this well known established version, or reinterpret it for a new audience.

Director Kevin Tancharoen has joined the Twitter revolution surrounding his project posting new photographs from the set of Mortal Kombat!

Tancharoen teases two of the most anticipated characters in his photos, seemingly alluding to series mascots, Sub-Zero and Scorpion. This storied tale of two bitter rivals has been one of the best known plotlines from the Mortal Kombat canon, telling of Scorpion's rise from the Netherrealm to seek revenge for his murder against mortal nemesis, Sub-Zero.

In the games, Scorpion was revealed to have been successful in exacting his revenge during the events of the original 1992 release. It remains to be seen if the live-action series will adhere to this well known established version, or reinterpret it for a new audience.

Back
Top Bottom