The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I haven't been this excited about a Mortal Kombat game since MK 3:Ultimate.

Props Peanut.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Daniel Pesina as Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Scorpion and Reptile

Richand Divizio as Kano

Carlos Pesina as Raiden

Ho Sung Pak as Liu Kang and Shang Tsung

Elizabeth Malecki as Sonya Blade

ahhhh yessss these brings back memories /just IMO I was more of a fan of these  and part II

Daniel Pesina as Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Scorpion and Reptile

Richand Divizio as Kano

Carlos Pesina as Raiden

Ho Sung Pak as Liu Kang and Shang Tsung

Elizabeth Malecki as Sonya Blade

ahhhh yessss these brings back memories /just IMO I was more of a fan of these  and part II

Theres ur Rain cameo.. My buddy sent me and audio with Smoke talking so i hope he is for sure gonna be in it
pimp.gif

Theres ur Rain cameo.. My buddy sent me and audio with Smoke talking so i hope he is for sure gonna be in it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

pimp.gif

Ohh trust me smoke is in
smokin.gif
 Yea I see that Rain is in the background just chilling
nerd.gif
 Hopefully Rain makes a comeback in this new Mortal Kombat but he's for sure going to be DLC because he's was in the list of DLC Characters made by Ed boon on his twitter account. Here's the list.
  • Rain
  • Cyborg Smoke
  • Shinnok
  • Tanya
  • Kenshi
  • new character

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

pimp.gif

Ohh trust me smoke is in
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
 Hopefully Rain makes a comeback in this new Mortal Kombat but he's for sure going to be DLC because he's was in the list of DLC Characters made by Ed boon on his twitter account. Here's the list.
  • Rain
  • Cyborg Smoke
  • Shinnok
  • Tanya
  • Kenshi
  • new character

Ohh trust me smoke is in
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

• Cyborg Smoke

All that matters in life.
pimp.gif

Ohh trust me smoke is in
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

• Cyborg Smoke

All that matters in life.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

but after Ajax ran through it and Goro was like "not again" she had to settle for someone who loves her for who she is

Engroach.jpg

pimp.gif

but after Ajax ran through it and Goro was like "not again" she had to settle for someone who loves her for who she is

Engroach.jpg

I seriously can't wait for this! I was at the presentation from last year's E3 where the producers talked about the game and showed a playable version along with some fatalities. This really has the potential to be up there again, like the good ol' days!

I seriously can't wait for this! I was at the presentation from last year's E3 where the producers talked about the game and showed a playable version along with some fatalities. This really has the potential to be up there again, like the good ol' days!

Quan chi's mk4 fatality is back and kabals fatality sounds tight too. I cant wait till april 19th
pimp.gif

Quan chi's mk4 fatality is back and kabals fatality sounds tight too. I cant wait till april 19th
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom