The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by jae oh en

CEO in orlando is streaming MK top 16 right now.

http://www.justin . tv/teamsp00ky#/w/1327966896

justin .tv is censored on NT so you gotta copy/paste the url and delete the spaces.

edit -
pimp.gif
reptile with the win. tom brady got exposed
laugh.gif

You aint lying homie.
eek.gif
 Chris G wrecked tom brady really bad. What tripped me out is when tom went and picked noob spammer lol and still lost. Then he picked the top tier kung lao and still couldn't counter Chris G's reptile.
smokin.gif
But much props to tom brady for holding it down for the mortal kombat community
happy.gif

justin .tv is censored on NT so you gotta copy/paste the url and delete the spaces.

edit -
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You aint lying homie.
eek.gif
 Chris G wrecked tom brady really bad. What tripped me out is when tom went and picked noob spammer lol and still lost. Then he picked the top tier kung lao and still couldn't counter Chris G's reptile.
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Anyone see the new MK DLC Trailer? Looks like NT's favorite Rain will join the mix.
pimp.gif

PO

Anyone see the new MK DLC Trailer? Looks like NT's favorite Rain will join the mix.
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by peanut214

edit -
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You aint lying homie.
eek.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Is there video of this? For some reason I just strongly dislike Tom Brady.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

edit -
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You aint lying homie.
eek.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Is there video of this? For some reason I just strongly dislike Tom Brady.
eyes.gif

Deek, can you do the other silhouette like that please? And xtianp there is video of it on the last page. That Reptile was ridiculous...

Deek, can you do the other silhouette like that please? And xtianp there is video of it on the last page. That Reptile was ridiculous...

np2s5t.png

I'm beginning to think that last silhouette is just a generic placeholder as to not give away any hints.
laugh.gif

And here's Kenshi's alternate.... Ol' Ryu lookin' A**...

2d81fk1.jpg

np2s5t.png

I'm beginning to think that last silhouette is just a generic placeholder as to not give away any hints.
laugh.gif

2d81fk1.jpg

theDEEK wrote:
np2s5t.png

laugh.gif

2d81fk1.jpg

hmmmmm maybe the last silhouette will be cyber smoke
nerd.gif
 I also heard rumors that tanya would be up for DLC but the silhouette indicates that it could be another male fighter. Who knows at this point but I'm just glad that rain is making a comeback. With rain being included now it really feels complete like the old UMK3 days. I'm super hyped up right about now !

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom