The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by the coolness

So skarlet...then kenshi...then kintaro? Any rumors on who the fourth dlc character may be?
Rain

...at least that's who I want it to be
laugh.gif

So skarlet...then kenshi...then kintaro? Any rumors on who the fourth dlc character may be?

No bosses are going to be playable in this mortal kombat.
   DLC LIST
   1.Skarlet
   2.Kenshi
   3.Rain
   4.Tanya

No bosses are going to be playable in this mortal kombat.
   DLC LIST
   1.Skarlet
   2.Kenshi
   3.Rain
   4.Tanya

Thank GOD there's no Kintaro. We'd see the whole scorpion online community disappear and get replaced with that four armed tiger beast.
30t6p3b.gif

Thank GOD there's no Kintaro. We'd see the whole scorpion online community disappear and get replaced with that four armed tiger beast.
30t6p3b.gif

Update on some 1.02 patch findings (there patch notes are community based on what players found on TYM):

Yep this is definitely the legit patch that Tom hinted. I'm sure there will be another hot fix patch to follow slightly before or after Skarlet is released.

Smoke Reg. Smoke Bomb can no longer OTG after Air Throw mid combo. But EX Smoke Bomb can. It knocks away and gives unscaled damage (10% lol).

Kabal can still dash cancel his block strings. Kinda cool. Kinda hope its not removed entirely...but tweaked a lil bit (hell make it cost meter or something lol). I'm not too familiar with Kabal's Damage output. So I can't really test if he's got a damage boost.

Kung Lao EX Hat Throw loop is indeed gone. Kung Lao can no longer do tons of j.3/4 x "Dive Kick" loops in corner.

Liu Kang Has armor on EX Flyfing Kick and EX Bycicle Kick.

Reptile Reg. Elbow Dash is more punishable on block. EX Acid Hand has armor (hello Gief  )

Quan Chi can surely move immediately after you hit with trance. Jump in combos are free now, after trance. And you can j.1 > 1,1, x Sky Drop > into mixup just fine

Quan Chi fun 1.02 Staple combo:

j.1 > b+2,1 > dash > b+2,1 > dash > b+1,1 x Trance > step > j.1 > 2,1 x "XRAY" 53% Midscreen

Sonya can still MS cancel off her normals (example: d+4 x Military Stance). Its just a tad slower than before. I'm sure you can be interrupted mid dash cancel, thus preventing the block infinite. EX Arch Kick has armor.

Jax can cancel reg. ground pound.

Sindel flight infinite removed. Can special move cancel off 3 and f+3.

Cyber Sub-Zero 1,1,1 x Freeze no longer works period in the corner (so, at all). Opponet is able to block it now. Still able to do BIG DAMAGE reset combo though.Cyber Subz still isn't able to easily dash 3,4 / 3,3, move is overshadowed by Ice Bomb.

by Riu48 from TYM.com

Update on some 1.02 patch findings (there patch notes are community based on what players found on TYM):

Yep this is definitely the legit patch that Tom hinted. I'm sure there will be another hot fix patch to follow slightly before or after Skarlet is released.

Smoke Reg. Smoke Bomb can no longer OTG after Air Throw mid combo. But EX Smoke Bomb can. It knocks away and gives unscaled damage (10% lol).

Kabal can still dash cancel his block strings. Kinda cool. Kinda hope its not removed entirely...but tweaked a lil bit (hell make it cost meter or something lol). I'm not too familiar with Kabal's Damage output. So I can't really test if he's got a damage boost.

Kung Lao EX Hat Throw loop is indeed gone. Kung Lao can no longer do tons of j.3/4 x "Dive Kick" loops in corner.

Liu Kang Has armor on EX Flyfing Kick and EX Bycicle Kick.

Reptile Reg. Elbow Dash is more punishable on block. EX Acid Hand has armor (hello Gief  )

Quan Chi can surely move immediately after you hit with trance. Jump in combos are free now, after trance. And you can j.1 > 1,1, x Sky Drop > into mixup just fine

Quan Chi fun 1.02 Staple combo:

j.1 > b+2,1 > dash > b+2,1 > dash > b+1,1 x Trance > step > j.1 > 2,1 x "XRAY" 53% Midscreen

Sonya can still MS cancel off her normals (example: d+4 x Military Stance). Its just a tad slower than before. I'm sure you can be interrupted mid dash cancel, thus preventing the block infinite. EX Arch Kick has armor.

Jax can cancel reg. ground pound.

Sindel flight infinite removed. Can special move cancel off 3 and f+3.

Cyber Sub-Zero 1,1,1 x Freeze no longer works period in the corner (so, at all). Opponet is able to block it now. Still able to do BIG DAMAGE reset combo though.Cyber Subz still isn't able to easily dash 3,4 / 3,3, move is overshadowed by Ice Bomb.

by Riu48 from TYM.com

Ive noticed that Kung Lao's spin has added frames to it. Now it is a guaranteed punish when you recklessly throw spins with Kung Lao.

Ive noticed that Kung Lao's spin has added frames to it. Now it is a guaranteed punish when you recklessly throw spins with Kung Lao.

CEO in orlando is streaming MK top 16 right now.

http://www.justin . tv/teamsp00ky#/w/1327966896

justin .tv is censored on NT so you gotta copy/paste the url and delete the spaces.

edit -
pimp.gif
reptile with the win. tom brady got exposed.
laugh.gif

CEO in orlando is streaming MK top 16 right now.

http://www.justin . tv/teamsp00ky#/w/1327966896

justin .tv is censored on NT so you gotta copy/paste the url and delete the spaces.

edit -
pimp.gif
reptile with the win. tom brady got exposed.
laugh.gif

The patch KILLED the game i can't get one match online every match gets dropped at the character select screen and on top of that for some reason not one of my DLC Costumes show up anymore when i want to pick them online i can only use them offline
indifferent.gif
#$@$ this game until they fix this crap

The patch KILLED the game i can't get one match online every match gets dropped at the character select screen and on top of that for some reason not one of my DLC Costumes show up anymore when i want to pick them online i can only use them offline
indifferent.gif
#$@$ this game until they fix this crap

yeah it's not good now.. a lot of games stop in the middle or you cant even choose a character or it stops.. also the ranked matches arent that good...

yeah it's not good now.. a lot of games stop in the middle or you cant even choose a character or it stops.. also the ranked matches arent that good...

i wish they'd give noob, the MK1 subzero outfit and the other subzero the MK3 outfit..would be cool to see a subzero with noob saibot moves

i wish they'd give noob, the MK1 subzero outfit and the other subzero the MK3 outfit..would be cool to see a subzero with noob saibot moves

Back
Top Bottom