The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

xtianp wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Gorillamatic.

Skarlet looks dope.

So does the DLC for $5 come with all klassic kostumes AND skarlet?

The DLC for the klassic costumes and the 3 classic fatality's for scorpion, sub-zero and reptile will be $5 and the release date will be on 6/7/11. Now the skarlet DLC is seperate but no release date has been confirmed for right now. More than likely skarlet will be $5 too.
nerd.gif

xtianp wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Gorillamatic.

Skarlet looks dope.

So does the DLC for $5 come with all klassic kostumes AND skarlet?

The DLC for the klassic costumes and the 3 classic fatality's for scorpion, sub-zero and reptile will be $5 and the release date will be on 6/7/11. Now the skarlet DLC is seperate but no release date has been confirmed for right now. More than likely skarlet will be $5 too.
nerd.gif

This might be the first DLC I buy on my new account, I'm better at SSF4 but this game just took over for me

This might be the first DLC I buy on my new account, I'm better at SSF4 but this game just took over for me

did anybody beat Shao Kahn in story mode with Raiden? This seems impossible to beat.. and if you did what did you win?

did anybody beat Shao Kahn in story mode with Raiden? This seems impossible to beat.. and if you did what did you win?

I get down

PSN: Kicktionare

I dont see many head on it so maybe I can get some competition off this thread..... semi beastly

I get down

PSN: Kicktionare

I dont see many head on it so maybe I can get some competition off this thread..... semi beastly

Two Questions:

1. Any Tips for Challenge 300?

2. Anyone want to play online & help me get some of the MP trophies?

PO

Back
Top Bottom