The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

let me join that tournament.. PSN in asia is still down, Im hoping itll be up in the next few days though

1. PSN: Raadius
2. JR_Greatness275 
3. King x Riece
4. Robg-VA_703 
5.alex_00_21
6. Yankz87x N 
7. IGsTI_Dreadful
8. yesitsmarcus
9.hugostyles

let me join that tournament.. PSN in asia is still down, Im hoping itll be up in the next few days though

1. PSN: Raadius
2. JR_Greatness275 
3. King x Riece
4. Robg-VA_703 
5.alex_00_21
6. Yankz87x N 
7. IGsTI_Dreadful
8. yesitsmarcus
9.hugostyles

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Dakingii

straight DOMINATED a KOTH lobby, 20 game win streak.

By 16 i was pretty much fighting to lose so i could eat lol. Picked characters i was terrible with and still won smh

im 20-28
pimp.gif

I suck but I love MK so much
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Im 25-10
pimp.gif
215-63 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 cant put this game down. I only play for like 1-2 hours a day though but since most people arent good, matches dont last that long for me.
But today i saw dudes in the lobby who were like 2200/200 and 1100/150 like damn didnt this game just come out. I challenged the second dude and beat him; he was decent with Johnny Cage though. Surprised me because most high win players are spammers.

EDIT: a couple of my losses are bs though. For some reason they gave me losses when i left KOTH lobbies as the king and/also my game froze a couple of times which gave be losses and disconnects.

straight DOMINATED a KOTH lobby, 20 game win streak.

By 16 i was pretty much fighting to lose so i could eat lol. Picked characters i was terrible with and still won smh

im 20-28
pimp.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Im 25-10
pimp.gif
215-63 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 cant put this game down. I only play for like 1-2 hours a day though but since most people arent good, matches dont last that long for me.
But today i saw dudes in the lobby who were like 2200/200 and 1100/150 like damn didnt this game just come out. I challenged the second dude and beat him; he was decent with Johnny Cage though. Surprised me because most high win players are spammers.

EDIT: a couple of my losses are bs though. For some reason they gave me losses when i left KOTH lobbies as the king and/also my game froze a couple of times which gave be losses and disconnects.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by The Minister

are you in asia? because the connection for anyone you play in the tourneys gonna be super *#@. conncetions bad enough in mk9 already.
Yes I am. Does that mean im out? 

say marcus.... I always thought that you stayed in northern California.

lol.. nope, Im all the way from Manila

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by The Minister

are you in asia? because the connection for anyone you play in the tourneys gonna be super *#@. conncetions bad enough in mk9 already.
Yes I am. Does that mean im out? 

say marcus.... I always thought that you stayed in northern California.

lol.. nope, Im all the way from Manila

im 20-28
pimp.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Im 25-10
pimp.gif
215-63 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nice record homie
pimp.gif

im 20-28
pimp.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
Im 25-10
pimp.gif
215-63 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nice record homie
pimp.gif

Dakingii goes hard with the fighting games 
pimp.gif
Good to see you having success with MK.

Have still only play online tag at my boys place, haven't jumped on with my PS3 yet.

Gonna platinum Portal 2 first, I'm in no rush, and maybe they'll improve the lag in the meantime.

Dakingii goes hard with the fighting games 
pimp.gif
Good to see you having success with MK.

Have still only play online tag at my boys place, haven't jumped on with my PS3 yet.

Gonna platinum Portal 2 first, I'm in no rush, and maybe they'll improve the lag in the meantime.

Hey you guys think MK10 will go back to digitized actors ? I think that would be amazing on this gen consoles

Hey you guys think MK10 will go back to digitized actors ? I think that would be amazing on this gen consoles

I jus copped this game and its
pimp.gif
now i gotta renew my xbl account.. hows the online gameplay? Note i dont have really good internet connection 
ohwell.gif
it takes me like 20 minutes to find a MW2 match
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
now i gotta renew my xbl account.. hows the online gameplay? Note i dont have really good internet connection 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn son you might as well not even bother playing this game online then 
laugh.gif
 the netcode is terrible.
First off ranked matches are terribly laggy to the point where there is no point in playing them. To me, this game was primarily made for player matches. With player matches you can search for other players by Connection in the lobby which helps ALOT. Most of the games i play now are lag-free to slight lag. But i have a good connection so i cant speak on your issue. Just try it.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn son you might as well not even bother playing this game online then 
laugh.gif
 the netcode is terrible.
First off ranked matches are terribly laggy to the point where there is no point in playing them. To me, this game was primarily made for player matches. With player matches you can search for other players by Connection in the lobby which helps ALOT. Most of the games i play now are lag-free to slight lag. But i have a good connection so i cant speak on your issue. Just try it.

damn that sucks, but the thing is, when i join peoples games on mw2 it joins instantly with no lag so that might help on mk9 right? idk, but anyways add my gamertag to the tourny: handsomehustler NTers add me too

damn that sucks, but the thing is, when i join peoples games on mw2 it joins instantly with no lag so that might help on mk9 right? idk, but anyways add my gamertag to the tourny: handsomehustler NTers add me too

Back
Top Bottom