The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hash tag on the ig pic does say strive for greatness

does lebron use that tag in every post?

Basically uses it in every post lol..

its all speculation. could have been 1 of 1 at the time. also, since the made to order theory is no longer a possibility, lord knows when the shoes were made.

Right, who knows if these are it, but they could have started out as a 1 of 1 for sure. Not farfetched. It's not like we haven't seen Nike rinse and re-use in the past.

I think since this is the 1st time Nike and NBA2k14 doing this promo, they will start it off with a bang. Like the guy a few post up said, if these are hot, and ppl resell them for a lot, the hype for NBA2k15 will be insane if they do the same promo. Will only increase sales. To be honest, I only bought NBA2k for the chance at the shoes. Living in Oklahoma there are not many chances other than getting lucking on-line at getting a very limited shoe release. So this was a good promo for those of us who are sneaker-heads, but do not live in a city that gets lots of limited shoes.

It's a long shot but if you still have the code and didn't redeem it, hang onto it and check back on the sizes. You never know a size might pop back up, just like that size 12 did. Good luck.

I think since this is the 1st time Nike and NBA2k14 doing this promo, they will start it off with a bang. Like the guy a few post up said, if these are hot, and ppl resell them for a lot, the hype for NBA2k15 will be insane if they do the same promo. Will only increase sales. To be honest, I only bought NBA2k for the chance at the shoes. Living in Oklahoma there are not many chances other than getting lucking on-line at getting a very limited shoe release. So this was a good promo for those of us who are sneaker-heads, but do not live in a city that gets lots of limited shoes.
i believe they only did it because lebron was on the cover this year so i doubt they will do it again next year.

the thing is, nike doesn't need 2k to boost sales vs 2k needing nike to boost sales and the driving point behind the 2k bron is that hes the cover athlete. unless 2k just makes bron the annual cover athlete, I doubt itll be a bron for 2k15. I think kobe is out of the question tho its possible. maybe kd.

i believe they only did it because lebron was on the cover this year so i doubt they will do it again next year.

Good call, but doesn't have to be a Lebron shoe. Could be any other NBA star who is under Nike. Will be interesting to see what they run next year. I know MLB2k usually does a million dollar promo for a perfect game if I'm not mistaken.. But I think if Nike is smart they will try to leverage in a deal for several years to run this type of promo. or Something similar.

Good call, but doesn't have to be a Lebron shoe. Could be any other NBA star who is under Nike. Will be interesting to see what they run next year. I know MLB2k usually does a million dollar promo for a perfect game if I'm not mistaken.. But I think if Nike is smart they will try to leverage in a deal for several years to run this type of promo. or Something similar.
MLB2k promo was stupid. Im not sure if you read the rules it stated to complete, But you had to have it fully recorded from when you turn your system on as well as not being able to pause the game for a certain amount of time with a bunch more rules

this is somehwat more easier its just time consuming 
  1. Get a copy of MLB 2K10 for XBox 360 or Playstation 3
  2. Read the Perfect Game Official Contest Rules and Legal Rules Carefully
  3. Print a Copy of The Perfect Game Checklist to Help Ensure You Don't Miss a Step
  4. Set up a Recording Device to Record Your Perfect Game Attempt
  5. Play Your Perfect Game Attempt in the MLB 2K10 Contest Mode in the MLB Today Section and You Must Use the Pitcher That is Set to Start the Game for That Particular Day
  6. Throw a Perfect Game Without..
    1. Making any pitching substitutions
    2. Calling any coaching visits to the mound
    3. Pausing the game
    4. Delaying the game (waiting 60 seconds or more between pitches)
    5. Changing any of the control options. User must play using Total Control Pitching and Total Control Hitting (these modes are set to default when attempting the perfect game)
  7. A Verification Code will Appear After Your Perfect Game - Input That on the Perfect Game Website
  8. Print Two (2) Copies of the Verification Confirmation Page
  9. Send Via Overnight Courier Your Recording Of Your Perfect Game on DVD Marked with Verification Code, Name, and Gamertag to 2k Sports Attn: MLB 2K10 Promotions Team 10 Hamilton Landing Novato, CA 94949

THANKGOD NBA DIDNT GO THIS ROUTE

Last edited:
MLB2k promo was stupid. Im not sure if you read the rules it stated to complete, But you had to have it fully recorded from when you turn your system on as well as not being able to pause the game for a certain amount of time with a bunch more rules

I think I remember someone who was going to sue due to something along the lines of the rules or something.. I really didn't pay attention to that promo, I just remember hearing about it here and there.. And yea that promo must of been crazy since they were giving away a cool million(and since only one winner).. But I am just happy I got a chance on this release and was able to get a code and add a limited shoe to my collection.

Yeah I'd tell your bro to stop too he's too far out and that sucks. I just got my Xbox on Christmas and started then so even then I cut it close finishing up on Saturday

3. Print a Copy of The Perfect Game Checklist to Help Ensure You Don't Miss a Step
  5. Play Your Perfect Game Attempt in the MLB 2K10 Contest Mode in the MLB Today Section and You Must Use the Pitcher That is Set to Start the Game for That Particular Day
    3. Pausing the game
    5. Changing any of the control options. User must play using Total Control Pitching and Total Control Hitting (these modes are set to default when attempting the perfect game)
  7. A Verification Code will Appear After Your Perfect Game - Input That on the Perfect Game Website
  9. Send Via Overnight Courier Your Recording Of Your Perfect Game on DVD Marked with Verification Code, Name, and Gamertag to 2k Sports Attn: MLB 2K10 Promotions Team 10 Hamilton Landing Novato, CA 94949

2k canceled MLB2k14. Even if they handed out signed baseballs by Miguel Cabrera I wouldnt buy it over the show

Now if NBA Live does a promotion like this next year in order to increase sales, things could get interesting. Would hate to have to put in work on such a garbage game

3. Pausing the game

^ Now that was a contest! I was able to secure my second code this morning....as stated only sizes 7,7,5 and 15 remained as of 10:30 AM. Pretty much after the All Star game I started purposely fouling out to speed things up. It worked and I was able to get my deal and code. I'm done with 2K14,15, etc...talk about burned out just about.

What was the deal with the Jordan cp3 2k? Was it also a contest? Or were they limited to friends n family? Just curious...

Let me preface this by saying I don't believe it a bit, don't believe dude has any true "connections" (could be wrong), and don't want people to get their hopes up.

I guy I follow Twitter said that these will have red gitd soles ala RO Yeezy, come in a wooden box, and have signed documentation by Lebron...

Just showing what type of hype train and rumors these are creating.

Although a red gitd sole could be cool but I like gitd stuff.

So lemme get this straight, everyone is spending countless hours playing Nba2k14 on xbox one or ps4 to obtain a code and pre order some Lebron XI in which the exact date of release has not been confirmed nor has the colorway or even if more or less then 2014 pairs will be issued?? What has the shoe game come to.. Nike is very very smart

So lemme get this straight, everyone is spending countless hours playing Nba2k14 on xbox one or ps4 to obtain a code and pre order some Lebron XI in which the exact date of release has not been confirmed nor has the colorway or even if more or less then 2014 pairs will be issued?? What has the shoe game come to.. Nike is very very smart
Who cares what we do to be honest.

Size 15 is gone... only 7 and 7.5 left.. smh wanted an 8.5 guess ill just order the 7.5 and hope the hype train is strong for these....smh shoulda took this more seriously..Damn you college...Damn you.

Last edited:
You act like we didn't know the implications going into this contest... We have an opportunity to have a very limited shoe from the name in sports right now (aside from Jordan). We can always return our orders if we feel like we got "got".

And of course Nike is smart. Look at how successful they are. They build a hype train like no other and people react to their products. I would be concerned if Nike was dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom