The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my code this am around 2:30 est and ordered a size 14. (Needed a 13 .5 though) Only sizes I saw were 7,7.5,14, and 15. 

Im a 97 Rating avg 38ppg, 6 rb, 3 ast got the code after game 77. 

Got my code this am around 2:30 est and ordered a size 14. (Needed a 13 .5 though) Only sizes I saw were 7,7.5,14, and 15. 

Im a 97 Rating avg 38ppg, 6 rb, 3 ast got the code after game 77. 
Thanks for this update, I was about 45 games in but really couldn't tough it out like some of you guys.  Now that my size 13 is gone, I'm almost relieved to not have to play this game for a while.

Just got the Nike deal again... too close to sleep now. Bout to foul out and hopefully get this code.

… the last 3 digits in the style/colour code for the Lebron NBA2K14 is - 674 … from past Lebron releases, the 6 is Solar Red, the LeBron 8 Low Solar Reds cw... the 7 is Varsity Maize, the LeBron 9 Taxi Elites cw,….and the 4 is Retro Filament, the Lebron South Beach Slides cw … I remembered seeing these on SN a few months ago, Lebron wearing a so-called 1 of 1 PE…..these definitely have all the right colours according to the colour code. Most likely a long shot, but its interesting to think about. Would you guys be happy if these were the NBA2K14 Lebron 11s?!?

… the last 3 digits in the style/colour code for the Lebron NBA2K14 is - 674 … from past Lebron releases, the 6 is Solar Red, the LeBron 8 Low Solar Reds cw... the 7 is Varsity Maize, the LeBron 9 Taxi Elites cw,….and the 4 is Retro Filament, the Lebron South Beach Slides cw … I remembered seeing these on SN a few months ago, Lebron wearing a so-called 1 of 1 PE…..these definitely have all the right colours according to the colour code. Most likely a long shot, but its interesting to think about. Would you guys be happy if these were the NBA2K14 Lebron 11s?!?

View media item 733545

Someone already posted this..
And no. I do not like these. lol

i would love for those to be it, but they wont be. wouldnt suprise me if theyre just home white/reds with the 2k logo

Finally got my code and missed out size 8!!! 
tired.gif

only size 15, 7 and 7.5 left guys.  1/8/13 3:45PST.

My code won't work!!!

Edit: nevermind got the 15, sucks cause that's sure to be way too damn big, was hoping the 14 was still there.

Last edited:

well thats a bummer. im in 2017 season, i made the shoes in 2016. what should i do? its a little late to restart... i have been grinding this since before christmas. im definitely not the best at this game.
Hmm you should've gotten after you created the shoes for sure.  A message pops up saying you got a chance to purchase the lebron and to check your email.  Did you verify your email when you signed up for 2k14?  If not that's probably the reason.  You might have to call 2k customer service for that.  Good luck man.  

Wow didn't even notice I'm at 14K now :pimp:

View media item 733582
Tempted to throw 2K14 in the garbage at this point, and I'm sure I'll have carpal tunnel.

Last edited:
Took to long on the code for my size I guess but if those really are the shoes I'll be ok with it. Still kinda irked about the xbone biting the dust and causing the delay, and was so tired yesterday after staying up all night dealing with MS reps that I didn't play much at all yesterday and kept dozing off. A lot of work for nothing , oh well the games still fun and at least I can take my time and enjoy but now instead burning myself out on it. Congrats to those who managed to get your codes and order hope you all get something really special for the efforts.

I brought it up the other day that it may be those shoes Lebron wore, if it is I am gonna be bitter I hate those

Question : did u ever got the pop up on the screen stating that an email was going to be sent to you?
Second did you check your junk mail to make sure code wasn't in there....
U can verify witch email u used if u cnt remember by going to your 2k settings on the console....
Hope u can retrieve it.... That would suck Big time to trash all the time and energy u put into it.....

I wouldn't be upset with those Brons posted. I actually think these should NOT be a traditional color way (ie white/red homes w/ a 2k logo as someone early suggested)... I believe that this shoe has to be unique and special, based on the circumstances. I can definitely imagine some corky color way to make them distinctive, which is alright with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom