The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sim to next key games in season 2.

But if you get to that point, you've played more than 90+ games which is discouraging to say the least.

got my code last week right after the patch came out, had it sold on ebay for $400 same night.. I took like 3 or 4 days off but yall making me want to go at it again... even though i vowed to myself to not even look at the 2k14 case for a month.. 

I figure knowing i already got the 1st code relieves alot of the stress. So it might not be as bad.

Last edited:
got my code last week right after the patch came out, had it sold on ebay for $400 same night.. I took like 3 or 4 days off but yall making me want to go at it again... even though i vowed to myself to not even look at the 2k14 case for a month.. 
I figure knowing i already got the 1st code relieves alot of the stress. So it might not be as bad.

2nd time was plenty painful for me. im 100% done. I thought about doing an ebay sale but dude confirmed he was good with paying the $300 and I honestly would rather deal with someone I trust vs a stranger that may try and to a charge back.

2nd time was plenty painful for me. im 100% done. I thought about doing an ebay sale but dude confirmed he was good with paying the $300 and I honestly would rather deal with someone I trust vs a stranger that may try and to a charge back.
yea its def risky business on the bay.. if there was a way to skip those cheesy cut scenes it wouldn't be half as bad.. i swear they take up half the time. i know once i get to like game 10 ill be like eff this... i def wont rush it if i do go for the 2nd code. if i get it then i get it. 

I'd definitely avoid selling the code on eBay, I actually wouldn't even sell the code at all.

I rather wait until the shoes come out and hype/interest build up. $400 profit doesn't seem like a lot vs what you might me able to sell the actual shoes for.

I'd definitely avoid selling the code on eBay, I actually wouldn't even sell the code at all.
I rather wait until the shoes come out and hype/interest build up. $400 profit doesn't seem like a lot vs what you might me able to sell the actual shoes for.

well, this is my 2nd code. the 1st code is already ordered for my size. the 2nd one was a just because ordeal. its a plus and minus for each choice you make.

if you sell now, you don't have to front any cash for the shoes. just the code.
if you sell later then you have to make 230 + whatever profit you may get. we still don't know what the shoes look like which is a HUGE factor. if the release is epic, which I doubt, then yes, there will be some serious money to be made. if the release is a fail, then you will have dudes trying to get what they can get for the shoes.

the way I see it: me getting $300 for the code is the same as me selling the shoes for $230 (plus tax) + $300 + shipping which is about $600.

well, this is my 2nd code. the 1st code is already ordered for my size. the 2nd one was a just because ordeal. its a plus and minus for each choice you make.

if you sell later then you have to make 230 + whatever profit you may get. we still don't know what the shoes look like which is a HUGE factor. if the release is epic, which I doubt, then yes, there will be some serious money to be made. if the release is a fail, then you will have dudes trying to get what they can get for the shoes.

the way I see it: me getting $300 for the code is the same as me selling the shoes for $230 (plus tax) + $300 + shipping which is about $600.

Great points, I agree with you. Gonna take my chances and wait for the shoes tho.. Hope they look great!

Wish me luck... finally copped my ps4 yesterday.... Spent all day playing.... Cant wait to get off.... Thought I ll Hibett a shoot.... if not then oh well....

was about 20 games into my 4th code and I realized that I just didn't have enough energy to do this again. Sucks because I spent $25 boosting my player up. 

was about 20 games into my 4th code and I realized that I just didn't have enough energy to do this again. Sucks because I spent $25 boosting my player up. 

This is EXACTLY how I felt going for my 2nd code. I bought like a ton of VC and a couple games in....I had zero desire to continue.

This is EXACTLY how I felt going for my 2nd code. I bought like a ton of VC and a couple games in....I had zero desire to continue.

maaan im definitely not going for 3. my 2 copies are going straight to best buy for trade in.

smh i'm on my 2nd career and if the code doesn't pop up again (what happened in my 1st career) i don't think i'm ever going to buy a 2k game again, just of out spite, lol

Last edited:
We should take a guess as to when the codes run out (if they haven't already).  With Christmas Wednesday, no way it lasts the rest of the week.

Started thinking of going for code #2... Have a few free Xbox Live trial memberships so I could create a new profile and go again.   To bad there isn't a way to see how many codes have been claimed.

We should take a guess as to when the codes run out (if they haven't already).  With Christmas Wednesday, no way it lasts the rest of the week.

I actually want to hear from 2K or Nike regrading this matter.

We have yet to be updated on the whole situation, I just want to know whats going on with all the place orders and all that.

I just want to be assured my pair, I got my code after they stopped going out the 1st time.

Great points, I agree with you. Gonna take my chances and wait for the shoes tho.. Hope they look great!
Yea this was my thought when i sold it for $400. I might keep the 2nd code if i can handle it.

Last edited:
Hey guys im new to Niketalk but I have a friend who has an account..Ive read all the requirements for the lebron XI's and seems that I should get the code if I keep playing hard..Im 55 games in and was wondering if anyone has a feel of how long ppl will still be able to get codes??

Hey guys im new to Niketalk but I have a friend who has an account..Ive read all the requirements for the lebron XI's and seems that I should get the code if I keep playing hard..Im 55 games in and was wondering if anyone has a feel of how long ppl will still be able to get codes??

They obviously lied about the 2,014 pairs. I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted a couple days after Christmas.

Or.....

What if they are an actual release of a pair that is coming out, but the first 2014 of them will just be marked to show that they are from the 2k14 challenge....

not srs

semi srs

Yeah I don't think there were only 2014. Maybe the first 2014 will get some kind of special add on. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom