The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to try for another code but psn won't let me create a new account says "unable to create subaccounts at this time"

Just got my code and made the pre-order.  I'm hoping its not the shoe i designed cause the sucker was UGLY!  Off to Gamestop to trade in 2k14, I'm so sick of the game now.
sick.gif

2k is fun as hell to me

It was just super stressful wondering if everything would line up right and receive the code

up to game 50 now. will play 2 more then try to finish it out tomorrow. told this dude i know he can have the code for $300. thought that was decent for what I've been seeing them go for.

[thread="577375"]I wouldnt sell the code for 300, too much work to get the code for 300.. If the shoe is even walk way decent it will be worth more then 550... but thats me I am a bit of an optimist. [/thread]

well, dude is a dude i deal with regularly so i was being nice. i mean he said something about $600 on instagram so i thought i was cutting a good deal. i doubt hell buy tho cause he's like well, let me think on it.
this is also my 2nd code so my pair is already ordered.

on game 58 now. so close.

Just got my code and made the pre-order.  I'm hoping its not the shoe i designed cause the sucker was UGLY!  Off to Gamestop to trade in 2k14, I'm so sick of the game now.:x

Dude I really doubt they will make 2014 different shoes. Lol because my kicks were horrible. And if that was the case REFUND.....lol

2k is fun as hell to me

It was just super stressful wondering if everything would line up right and receive the code

I agree ^^^^^^^ I really enjoy playing 2k14 as well. I purchased it before I found out about the shoe though.

well, dude is a dude i deal with regularly so i was being nice. i mean he said something about $600 on instagram so i thought i was cutting a good deal. i doubt hell buy tho cause he's like well, let me think on it.

im at 57 games. we should finish around the same time

You kno I been feeling the same way, just my luck they will be garbage because I finally scored on something that a bot can't beat me too. so many people feeling some type of way in the regular Lebron thread. I mean I hope this one is a winner so they will look crazy

It's really annoying that I can't use additional VC in my player mode having created the account before signing up with 2k. Hopefully this just means I won't be able to reach level 90 that easy but the code will be waiting for me.

i never played 2k before this in a serious manner so it took me a full season before i even knew how to play the game :x

i got the code early in the second season tho, only played about 10 key games and skipped the regular ones

i got the nike contract, designed the shoe and got the code all in one sequence by skipping the regular games

Last edited:

if thats the case I would keep em.. but thats me.  grind it out today.. no way i could go for a 3rd code though.  spent too much time neglecting my wife/gym .. lol 

Alright.. I have 2K and have been reading this thread and am trying to find out what exactly the "code" is and what it does. Can someone link me to something explaining it or maybe just explain it briefly?

There are people from nike chat that said all the nba 2k14 shoes were sold out.. so I would take their info with a grain of salt.  
That is true. But I honestly look at this as a good thing because if they are not shipping the shoes until may that means it is more likely to be a What the Lebron 11, seeing as in May all the good cws will have been released.

That is true. But I honestly look at this as a good thing because if they are not shipping the shoes until may that means it is more likely to be a What the Lebron 11, seeing as in May all the good cws will have been released.
Also in May, the MVP is announced...just saying 

AMEN Bruh on that 4th code...Don't know how you did but...:smokin One is more then a struggle for me...I love this game, pre ordered the game, played the game without knowing about the shoes but cot damn this was a struggle to get my ONE code... :tongue:

i never played 2k before this in a serious manner so it took me a full season before i even knew how to play the game :x

i got the code early in the second season tho, only played about 10 key games and skipped the regular ones

i got the nike contract, designed the shoe and got the code all in one sequence by skipping the regular games

You can skip games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom