The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as they ship I'm leaving this thread till' they arrive. I waited long enough to be able to open the box to see what it looks like.

What the Rumors are dropping.

You mean as in , rumors of it being a What the LeBron, or as in that rumor is dropping off?? Lololol sorry man, I find myself analyzing every word and the different ways it could be said, thanks to Icy's tweets

I'm saying that it's just a bunch of stupid rumors and I can't believe people are so pressed about the shoes. They are just a pair of shoes and they will ship eventually.

I'm saying that it's just a bunch of stupid rumors and I can't believe people are so pressed about the shoes. They are just a pair of shoes and they will ship eventually.

LOL everyday I visit the thread I get a good laugh though

roll.gif
roll.gif
   That kinda made me miss my character 
roll.gif

I'm with homie that said it already as soon as these ship I'm staying away from this thread. Staying off the blogs not looking at nothing. I want the first time I see em to be when I take em out the box

^better off disconnecting from the internets & cable tv for the satisfaction of a genuine surprise...

It's been said, but it's worth saying again. Nike has done some stupid stuff, and has dropped the ball plenty, but this is one of those times that I am thoroughly impressed with their ability to keep the shoes under-wraps, and keeping pics from leaking. However, I've gotten more Nike "junk" emails this week than I have in a while. And with Nike reps telling everyone to "Keep an eye out for a shipping email" I think they are just milking it as long as they can...

SOON~:nerd:

In the XI thread, someone mentioned that he saw a "What The LeBron" scheduled for an April release according to a release sheet in Asia.....if that's true, I guess that crosses that off as being our 2k14 
tired.gif

In the XI thread, someone mentioned that he saw a "What The LeBron" scheduled for an April release according to a release sheet in Asia.....if that's true, I guess that crosses that off as being our 2k14 
tired.gif
someone will have an "inside source" to make up another rumor that will get people hyped up again.

I get so excited when I see people post in the thread thinking its a new update, then I read the post and am like
mad.gif

View media item 859628 Could these be them??? I got email from Nike saying these Are launching this weekend in limited quantities! The release date matches and the picture of the shadow matches too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom