The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played my 1st game of 2K since 2nd code in early December. I think I can finally enjoy this game again after that long break

if not today i feel like we receive a shipping confirmation on sunday or monday.

When i got in for RO they shipped out that sunday night

I have a feeling that these are going to be a huge dissapointment. Too much hype and anticipation with mega expectations. I think if they let people see the shoe months before, there would've been less anxiety.

I have a feeling that these are going to be a huge dissapointment. Too much hype and anticipation with mega expectations. I think if they let people see the shoe months before, there would've been less anxiety.
its crazy to me that they haven't leaked though

You never no but I doubt nike would keep this, this top secret to not be sutton amazing

***I'm not claiming to have any insider info***

A buddy of mine that works at Nike (Has no inside info don't ask lol) said that this is the MOST top secret Nike Project he has ever heard about. He said he expects something this Top Secret to be incredible.

***I'm not claiming to have any insider info***

A buddy of mine that works at Nike (Has no inside info don't ask lol) said that this is the MOST top secret Nike Project he has ever heard about. He said he expects something this Top Secret to be incredible.

That's what I would imagine hope so

I hope they ship out with yesterday's restock. Would make me feel better about missing out on everything I tried for yesterday. Completely forgot it wasn't TLO so I could've searched for them.
mad.gif
It was a pretty weak restock in my opinion missed out on the Forging Irons again tho :'(. I'm thinking they'll ship out by Sunday, and for sure by the end of next week if we are supposed to get them by the end of March.

I wouldnt say weak fam there was deff some gems in that restock but then again thats everyone own opinion 

I hope they ship out with yesterday's restock. Would make me feel better about missing out on everything I tried for yesterday. Completely forgot it wasn't TLO so I could've searched for them.
mad.gif
lol I know what you mean

i've been waiting for that restock too and I was at the doctors and I was on my phone clicked the link asap but that damn link wouldn't work on mobile

by the time I searched the shoes it was too late, really pissed because I knew this restock was coming and have been prepared for it

I'd be pretty amped if Nike dropped a matching 'Witness' T-Shirt a few days before they send. Our imagination would run wild lol

i sure do give props to nike on this one though for not having them leak yet and keeping all of us on our toes.

its not like they already took the 220 out when we ordered i have a good feeling this will play out good.

I can't think of the CWs on that tee. i might be wrong but that is either the wtmvp x tee or it's photoshop

What the Rumors are dropping.

You mean as in , rumors of it being a What the LeBron, or as in that rumor is dropping off?? Lololol sorry man, I find myself analyzing every word and the different ways it could be said, thanks to Icy's tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom