THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nike-air-max-lebron-viii-black-red-ult-01.jpg
  new pics... looking better
i wasnt really feelin the BReds but these pics do make em look good.  longer than taller...less rt1/yeezy-like

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

lebron8china1.jpg

Ok y'all are just in denial now. If these were just a regular Nike release and not a Lebron Sig, there would be little to no interest. Air Max sucks for performance...that's with the running shoes, bball shoes, you name it. Only thing is that Air Max makes for a more dramatic VISUAL presentation than Zoom Air does. Seems like Nike is going all generic with the Lebron line just the way they did with Vince Carter after awhile. I guess since the VII's had such great commercial success Nike and Petrie are resting on their laurels with the VIII. Complacency kills.
Exactly how I feel. Aside from the switch up on the Tongue and the sole, the shoes look completely uninspired. Throw some gold on their or de designs on the upper... Do something!

Lebron 8s will be 160.00 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 good thing no rate hike 
laugh.gif

Red/black colorway comes out 10/26/2010

Black/black colorway comes out 12/11/2010 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Dave
pimp.gif

But Nike shouldve dropped the price on these
laugh.gif

VIIs are far more superior. I'm waiting on other colorways to surface (akron,Ctk,hwc).
Def. Not copping many of these,nowhere near the amount of VIIs I bought

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

lebron8china1.jpg

Ok y'all are just in denial now. If these were just a regular Nike release and not a Lebron Sig, there would be little to no interest. Air Max sucks for performance...that's with the running shoes, bball shoes, you name it. Only thing is that Air Max makes for a more dramatic VISUAL presentation than Zoom Air does. Seems like Nike is going all generic with the Lebron line just the way they did with Vince Carter after awhile. I guess since the VII's had such great commercial success Nike and Petrie are resting on their laurels with the VIII. Complacency kills.
Exactly how I feel. Aside from the switch up on the Tongue and the sole, the shoes look completely uninspired. Throw some gold on their or de designs on the upper... Do something!
Cosign this

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

lebron8china1.jpg

Cosign this
+2 
but I think that Nike should switch to the Air Max 360 airbag that they buried because it feels AMAZING (ask any 24/7 owners) and it would allow them to still have dramatic visual effect. Just my 2 cents.   

Can't wait until October 26th..gonna cop on the first day
pimp.gif
..Black/White/Red colorway is always a must have..

homie that runs shoetrends, knows whats up... he bases off what it is and looks to get his profits in quickly...

They're in LA too. dont bother asking for local pickup

^ Very true its smart business to have all profits before even getting the shoes 
laugh.gif
 but he has came threw on some good releases not bad for 135.00 shipped tho 
smokin.gif

the first cw is tempting...

i ll try to wait and get them on a 50.

the 7 went pretty quick last year.

of the other website VIA KATC

Mark your calenders. Big day for LBJ sneaker and basketball fans.

KATC
[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td][/tr][tr][td]This is the official info for the launch colorway:

10/26/2010 Air Max LeBron VIII
417098-002
Black/White-Varsity Red
$160.00[/td][/tr][/table]

Additional:

[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td][/tr][tr][td]11/12/2010 Air Max LeBron VIII
417098-400
Varsity Royal/Total Orange-White
$160.00

11/24/2010 Air Max LeBron VIII
White/Midnight Navy-Varsity Red
417098-100
$160.00

12/11/2010 Air Max LeBron VIII
Black/Black
417098-001
$160.00[/td][/tr][/table]

Somewhere Never Wear them is smilling...

hopefully they execute the knick colorway good..

all blue with some orange and white would be NICEEEEEEE

smile.gif
if it looks good, I'll cop. I hope it's primarily royal with enough orange and a white midsole.

Please no speckles on the air bag, Nike. Enough of that tacky sht

Back
Top Bottom