THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

They're selling kid versions of the blk/wht/red colorway in the BX. I saw them in the window. No PMs please. I'm not blowing up the spot until I know what sizes they have and if they even had mens sizes.

"LeBron 8's right around the corner y'all. They are for all the 
sneaker heads and inspired hoopers(boys and girls)" 

-Via LeBron James Twitter

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

And oh yeah, I'm feeling the view of these Black Outs, reminds me of some Foams. Anybody else see that? Purely just a passing comment really...
nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-03.jpg

They look like Foam Ones/Lites with the tongue and nubuck.

The swoosh was a good touch.

NYC peeps, on craigslist they have a posting for some of the colorways on sale already. By the way, I'm not really feeling the 8's too much. I copped 5 different colorways of the 7's, amazing shoe. I still need those birthday 4's tho. Any info on the Lebron9's ? Lolol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

NYC peeps, on craigslist they have a posting for some of the colorways on sale already. By the way, I'm not really feeling the 8's too much. I copped 5 different colorways of the 7's, amazing shoe. I still need those birthday 4's tho. Any info on the Lebron9's ? Lolol

They're fake fam.

From someone who loves the 7's, these just look big and bulky. Holding out judgments till I see them on foot or in stores but the pictures aren't doing the shoe justice to me so far.

From someone who loves the 7's, these just look big and bulky. Holding out judgments till I see them on foot or in stores but the pictures aren't doing the shoe justice to me so far.

Originally Posted by Steve212

They're fake fam.

Ehh whatever, I wasn't going to cop anyway.

They're fake fam.

They're fake fam.

Fresh them Chinas are tough bruh lol..Even though they all white, and I wish they had Red and gold in em i.e. Lebron IV...Them joints hittin hard, that tounge wild as hell lol.

lebron8china1.jpg

Ok y'all are just in denial now. If these were just a regular Nike release and not a Lebron Sig, there would be little to no interest. Air Max sucks for performance...that's with the running shoes, bball shoes, you name it. Only thing is that Air Max makes for a more dramatic VISUAL presentation than Zoom Air does. Seems like Nike is going all generic with the Lebron line just the way they did with Vince Carter after awhile. I guess since the VII's had such great commercial success Nike and Petrie are resting on their laurels with the VIII. Complacency kills.

I'm more excited about the VIII than the VII. The VII hurt my feet and the top of my toes.

Back
Top Bottom