THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Thanks for the pics Pick Pocket. Not to nit-pick too much but are you saying ZL8 = Zoom Lebron 8's?? cause there is no zoom in these. Anyways.... it looks like someone has the Lebron 7/11's in the background of the first pic.  And i not sure if those are lows to the 8's, they look more like the 7's to me.  Maybe its a mix of the two (a possible Lebron7.5)??..... or maybe a totally different shoe.

Those lows look kinda clean I must admit, but maybe a little bulky performance wise

Yes you're right, should've been "air max lebron" not "zoom" lol
Yes those AML7s in background where in bred/AJ11 colorway, looked pretty sweet!

Damn Maze & KATC took no time in posting these pix to his site...

9ulvyt.jpg

I dig the all black in these pics

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

as requested not my cup of tea imo
33jsh1l.jpg
straight fire...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...not even a fan of this shoe...but if nike made this colorway i would be forced to buy them...nice ps jayz r dead

dem blk 8s r dope. most lebrons blk cw kicks r sick imo. hope dere gna be clean cws like red carpets da 7s hd

I have to wait to try these on. I liked the aesthetic of the VII's, but once they were on my feet, not so much.

I don't like the VIII's as much from a design perspective, but performance-wise, they could be formidable.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

I have to wait to try these on. I liked the aesthetic of the VII's, but once they were on my feet, not so much.
I feel ya man.  They didn't click with me either.  Maybe because I had to go a size down on the VII.

Lookin' forward to these.  Whether he's applying his talents in South Beach or not, these are copped.  They're an upgrade over the VII to me. 

This thread is so dead.....
frown.gif
by this time we were getting mad inside look into the 7s. Don't these release in like 3
months?!

Seen on KATC a Summit Lake Hornets colorway, some of the comments said they were fake, others said legit.  Either way they look nice, I hope it is a real colorway!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

This thread is so dead.....
frown.gif
by this time we were getting mad inside look into the 7s. Don't these release in like 3
months?!
The LeBron hype machine looks like it's out of service. Perhaps due to the ripple effect of The Decision?
Did Bron stock drop a few points?

Back
Top Bottom