The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Other pending colors for the upcoming MB.03 model slated to release. I see the first color will be based on LaMelo's middle name.

Is that his "On Court" shoe for next season?

1684366749187.gif

If he remains on injured status or sustains another injury and has to sit on his butt on the bench in street clothes by default, then yes.

puma pumping these out for melo correctly..... UA disrepecting embiid. not even an mvp shoe

It will always be hard to sell a big man based on history. Shaq somewhat sold OK with Reebok because he had a likable personality and was really visible in commercials with a multitude of brands in his career.

That's where Adidas f'd up in 1984 when they spurned signing Michael Jordan because their preference was to prioritize big men.

It's just not feasible to market big men because kids don't aspire to be centers based on the fact that you don't see the average man being 7 feet or taller in society on a daily basis.

That's why shoe companies just have to stick with the athletic, skilled guys because kids can relate to them better despite the fact a lot of those stars are well over 6 feet. Kids tend to dream about being a skilled star than a dominant big man.

Other pending colors for the upcoming MB.03 model slated to release. I see the first color will be based on LaMelo's middle name.

If he remains on injured status or sustains another injury and has to sit on his butt on the bench in street clothes by default, then yes.

It will always be hard to sell a big man based on history. Shaq somewhat sold OK with Reebok because he had a likable personality and was really visible in commercials with a multitude of brands in his career.

That's where Adidas f'd up in 1984 when they spurned signing Michael Jordan because their preference was to prioritize big men.

It's just not feasible to market big men because kids don't aspire to be centers based on the fact that you don't see the average man being 7 feet or taller in society on a daily basis.

That's why shoe companies just have to stick with the athletic, skilled guys because kids can relate to them better despite the fact a lot of those stars are well over 6 feet. Kids tend to dream about being a skilled star than a dominant big man.

Can't blame Adidas for spurning MJ, it was a big man's league, it's the same reason he went number 3 in the draft.

That's just what they did back then.

PUMA MB.02 “Whispers”
Color: Frosted Ivory/PUMA Black
Style Code: 378319-01
Release Date: May 26, 2023
Price: $130
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date.jpg
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date-1.jpeg
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date-2.jpeg
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date-3.jpeg
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date-4.jpeg
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date-5.jpeg
PUMA-MB.02-Whispers-378319-01-Release-Date-6.jpeg

Can't blame Adidas for spurning MJ, it was a big man's league, it's the same reason he went number 3 in the draft.

That's just what they did back then.

I understand teams were built starting with the center back then.

Yes, good centers were a premium in the game in a bygone era, but Adidas should have still had common sense to realize that kids don't aspire to be big men because that size doesn't make them relatable.

Those lows are FIYAAA. The og pair and now the white/green.

I am 100% in on both of those. Just wish we could get a release date so I know when I can play in em.

Black 0.1 lows came in. I like them but not enough to keep at retail. Gonna send back. Need them at the $60-80 range.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom