The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Is the base on the 1 wider than the 2? Wondering if given LaMelo’s ankle injuries if he prefers the 1 for stability purposes? Just a thought….

JS”

Plan to get the Rick and Morty colorway. I wear Jordan and Nike casually (TTS). I wear the Kobe 5's (TTS) for basketball. How are these for sizing? True to size?

Think I'm skipping the R&Ms but the slides (ftl/champs) I'd actually pick up, if they weren't $50

39416701_a3

Those slides look like they have some of that YZY cushioning/influence...and that's not a bad thing.

In the MB.01s no less.

LaVar gets them to the pros, but Gelo is probably the best built for the NBA body wise. Zo and Melo need to put that weight on, in the legs specifically.

Why do you think this shoe didn't do well? I'm surprised the rick and morty pair is still available. And that nobody's really talking about these. I get that LaMelo is hurt obv, but these just seem to have fallen off a cliff.

I think they just made more quantities. They were pretty limited on the 1s.

Also, I think the 2s are more Basketball-y shoes than the 1s. There was more casual appeal to the 1s. Hopefully he bounces back and finds his Tinker Hatfield with the 3s. It’s a shame because the MB.02s were designed by a black guy.

I agree with the above. They def made more of the 2s based on the demand for the 1s yet the positive reception to them was less than the 1s, which leads to a surplus.

To me, the 2s are a slightly sleeker version of the MB01’s. One issue is there are less colorways that are must have but the jade, the Slime, Rick and Morty and even the honeycomb are dope colorways that I think will be more appreciated later on. Ive seen it too often, sometimes what the masses are lukewarm on at release are what’s coveted 5 years later once supply dries up

Last edited:
The 1s are cool but that weird cross hatch midsole looks better on the 2s imo. I think most people don’t like the wing side panel on the 2s. I don’t mind it on the colors I like.

1s are dope but 2s are underrated.

Doesn’t help that Melo was hurt so much this season. He was cookin after coming back from the most recent injury too, but then he got hurt again..

Back
Top Bottom