The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

For the heal you can put city icons
pimp.gif

Toronto is there
nerd.gif
crown league? or is there something more overtly torontonian that i missed?

Last edited:
what does nike do if a nike iD product isn't delivered by the estimated delivery day? i haven't gotten an "almost finished" email yet and they were estimated to be delivered by tomorrow :lol: :frown:

what does nike do if a nike iD product isn't delivered by the estimated delivery day? i haven't gotten an "almost finished" email yet and they were estimated to be delivered by tomorrow :lol: :frown:

Contact customer service through nikestore.com chat. They have given me 20% codes for late delivery

I was considering an Uncle Drew pair for a while but I already have 2 of the "white" upper pairs, only other one I'd order at this stage is a Beethoven

Did they take the ASG option off of the Kobe IDs already?
Good catch, I was trying to see what went missing with the number of Kobe items went down. Looks like its not up there anymore, I was still able to add a pair from wishlist to the cart, doubt it'd go through.

Last edited:
Good catch, I was trying to see what went missing with the number of Kobe items went down. Looks like its not up there anymore, I was still able to add a pair from wishlist to the cart, doubt it'd go through.
Yea I had the black pair in my cart. I'm going to try and check out ...

Those new fade options look good!! I'm thinking that they aren't painted. I'll wait to see real pairs role in before i cop

had to pull my trigger on these... Now I got 2 pairs of Kobe ID ASG!!! I think they took away the option already 2! Farewell kobes
I put these in my cart yesterday morning, and pulled the trigger on them last night when they were off the site. The only difference I used the Blue glow sole with the black speckles. We'll see if that blue glow plays well with the night color shift option... If not back to nike. 

They will look tight like that... I'm just a sucker for the clear soles

I put these in my cart yesterday morning, and pulled the trigger on them last night when they were off the site. The only difference I used the Blue glow sole with the black speckles. We'll see if that blue glow plays well with the night color shift option... If not back to nike. 

To be honest the new options make the BHM look a lot better.. Even though I'm still not feeling them lol

Just tried to checkout with one of the pairs I had in my cart from yesterday that I posted.  Nike removed it from my cart and tried to get me to checkout with just my 1 pair of ID's... Sigh super pissed right now I literally was gonna pull the trigger today too...  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom