The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Some of the heel icons for the Summer Basketball option are ok, but I don't think there's anything I'll make out of those.

Easy pass I don't like the bright color choices and the patterns are too wild. Not gonna be a good look being painted. The red and blue outsole is a start but need a few more.

To be honest I don't like any of the options lol.. The city uppers aren't too bad but everything Seems cheesy to me, and makes me feel like they're killing the shoe now... Won't be iDing for a while unless it's to make something old I liked

Last edited:
Nike needs to give credit to NTs own @bdrake823  for  inspiring those new Sunset options 
pimp.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/632186/kobe-x...g-kobe-gif-bozo-thread/3400_100#post_24961690

@ballyeaz  not sure but Ill let you know 

I actually think the finished product will look dope on these "Sunset" options. I just can't seem to pick one

I'm afraid to order any of these new sunset IDs as the OC inspired one came out really dark compared to the NDC pics

Last edited:
Not really diggin these new patterns. Definitely shooting for some ASG ID's.  Need that disco code to make the purchase not so bad, but scared they going to remove the night shift heel and tongue options and I won't be able to order...

Back
Top Bottom